- . To be rapture ready is to stay connected to Jesus 247, it is to stay connected to the Word, it is to stay connected to the signals of heaven; receiving and sending. The rapture is going to be a spiritual encounter; it is only those who are tuned to the frequency of heaven that will hear the sound of the trumpet. For others, it will be business as usual. The rapture is imminent, take note that we are not saying that the rapture is immediate but imminent. Prepare for the sound of the trumpet. Don’t tell yourself a lie, the greatest deception is self-deception. You must not miss this airlift. Those who will be left behind will suffer torments.
- Lord, I ask you to help me. If I mark myself, I probably will mark myself right but you are the one who has the final say, you are the one who will mark my script; please help me. Be merciful unto me and wipe away my transgressions. I do not want to fall into the category of those that will say ‘Lord, I used your name to do exploits’ and then you will look and say ‘I know you not’. Please, help me, Lord, to place more value on my relationship with you. Help me to place more value on your word. Grant me the grace to be all that you want me to be. Grant me the grace to follow you according to your terms and not according to my own terms. Grant me the grace to walk with you. Grant me the grace to be rapture ready in the name of Jesus. Help me to live in hourly obedience to your word and to the promptings of your spirit. Grant me the grace to be doing the things that make you happy. When you look down upon me, Lord, let your face beam with smile of satisfaction. Grant me the grace to be tuned to the frequency of heaven 247 all the time in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, I ask that you make the remaining part of my life the most fruitful, most impactful, most blessed, most anointed, most successful in the name of Jesus. Grant me the grace to succeed to succeed; help me to have comprehensive success, help me to succeed here and hereafter in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make it impossible for me to be left behind, in the mighty name of Jesus. I willingly and unreservedly surrender all the things that can make me miss the rapture to you, Lord. I release them. Lord, anything that makes me earthbound, anything that ties me down, anything that weighs me down, I surrender and I cling unto you and you alone.
- Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and Saviour, I confess you as my redeemer and my sanctifier. You are my righteousness, you are my blessed hope; you are my lively hope. Through you, I shall do valiantly. In you I live and move and have my being.
- Lord, you are my ticket for the rapture. Jesus, what you did on Mount Calvary is my ticket for the rapture. Thank you Jesus. Glory be unto you forever.
- Jesus, I hand over my destiny to you and re-dedicate my life afresh unto you. I enthrone you as the Rock of my salvation. I depend on you and on you alone because by strength shall no man prevail, that is why I put my confidence in you. Thank you Master, Jesus, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.