DOMINION OVER THE SPIRIT OF THE AGE (PART 2) (CONTD.)
- Cultivate Holy Ghost Fellowship. In order words, you need to cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit. It is a friendship you have to develop. Several times when I am at crossroads and don’t have a clue on how to go about issues, I just say a very short prayer ‘Holy Spirit, please help me’ or ‘Holy Spirit, please take control’ and miraculously, He will manifest and take control of the situation. Nobody knows you better than the Holy Spirit. And you know what? He is the least critical of you. He knows everything about you and all you need do is just invite him into that situation.
- The Blood of Jesus. Never step out of your bed without soaking yourself in the blood of Jesus. Rev. 12:11 says, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”. You need to know how to release the blood because dominion is only through the blood of the Lamb.
- Learn to maintain Godly Association. Break away from every evil association. Nobody can be totally free who is connected to evil people. Evil association corrupts good manners.
- Strive to be a healing agent in a sick world. It is a decision. You can decide to be a healing agent in a world that is crooked. Once you take this decision, you will be amazed how heaven will back you up and heavenly resources will be made available to you. Once this begins to happen and you have the connection of the Holy Spirit, your dominion has begun because you will become a supernatural person in a natural world. That is what it means to walk in dominion over the spirits of the age. May the Lord grant us the grace in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, thank you for your word, I bless and magnify your name. thank you because you are good and your mercy endures forever, your faithfulness to all generation. Thank you for so much grace you have given me to walk in dominion over sin, over self, over satan and all his works. Thank you mighty God.
- Through the finished work of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, my sins are forgiven and my name is written in the book of life.
- Lord, today, I deliberately re-dedicate my life to Jesus Christ. Jesus, I ask you to be my Lord and my personal Saviour and my deliverer. Help me to love you all the days of my life especially in this perilous times. Grant me the grace to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be fulfilled in every aspect of my life in the name of Jesus.
- I ask that you grant me comprehensive dominion over the spirits of the age, over the spirit of perilous times, over the spirit of selfishness, over the spirit of love of money, over the spirit of pride, over the spirit of boastfulness, over the spirit of blasphemy, over the spirit of covetousness and over the spirit that is responsible for disobedience.
TO BE CONTINUED.