Take quality decisions that will move your finances forward. Be diligent in whatever God asks you to do. Then, you will see the Lord prosper you and he will sustain the prosperity. Remember, you can never have dominion over what you have made your god.
Dominion over the spirit of poverty is possible through the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Blood from his nailed palms on the cross atoned for every curse on the work of our hands, henceforth whatever we lay our hands to do shall prosper. When Jesus was nailed to the cross, the blood from his palms went into the ground. Your hands talk about what you do; the works of your hand. The blood of Jesus from the palms of his hands has atoned for every curse of poverty, penury, hardship and labour without benefit in Jesus name.Psa. 35:27 says, “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant”.Declare this – ‘God has pleasure in my prosperity’.
- Henceforth, whenever you stretch forth your hands, connect them to the hands that Jesus Christ spread on the cross. Pray, I connect my hands to the palms of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The bleeding side of his palms atoned for every sin that has to do with the labour of my hands. Today, in the name of Jesus Christ, I declare my hands free from every contamination and from every curse and from every impurity. My hands shall prosper, whatever I lay my hands to do shall flourish, increase and multiply. I am programmed to prosper and to possess all my possessions in Christ Jesus. The curse of poverty is broken, the curse of scarcity is broken, the curse of labour without benefit is broken and I am free. The blood of Jesus has made me free and I am free indeed.
- Through the finished work of Jesus Christ, my Lord at the cross of Calvary, I declare that I am free, I have dominion over sin, over self, over satan and all his works and all his demons. I have dominion over sickness, over disease and over hell. I have dominion over poverty, over scarcity and over lack. I am serving the living God, the inexhaustible source of every good thing. All good and perfect gifts come from him. I am a heir to his kingdom.
- Father, I thank you for sending your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me that I might have life, I have it abundantly in Jesus name. Abundant life is my portion in this land of the living. The Lord has promised and his promises are ye and amen. He shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. The Lord shall increase my finances. Everything I lay my hands on shall prosper, shall blossom and flourish in the name of Jesus. Lord, I thank you, I bless you.
- Today, I proclaim a new season of celebration, a new season of financial prosperity, a new season of supernatural abundance; all my needs are met. Before any need arises, the provision shall be there in supernatural abundance. The Lord shall increase my finances, I shall never lack any of the good things that follow them that serve the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, in the name that is above every other name, even in the name of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, I come against you spirit of poverty, I plead the blood of Jesus against you. In the name of Jesus, I bind you and cast you into the abyss. I destroy your works and I terminate your operations. You will never operate again in my life. I have dominion over you in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED