THE REVELATIONS OF JESUS (CELEBRATING JESUS CHRIST CONTED.)
One of the best and greatest ways to celebrate Jesus is to do what Jesus did in Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Be an ambassador of Christ every where you go; that is how to celebrate him. God is looking for healing agents. Are you a healing agent in a sick world?
If you don’t know who Jesus is, then, what are you celebrating? It is very important for you to have the revelation of the cross of Christ as it will change your Christian life. You don’t have to wait until Easter to go to the cross; you never leave the cross. If you want to be a true disciple of Jesus Christ, you can never outgrow the need for the cross.
- Jesus as our Substitute (contd.) -The soul needs to see Jesus as suffering on the cross for it and its substitute so that it can say ‘that sacrifice is for me; that suffering and death are for my sins; the blessed Lamb was slain for my soul. The place of the cross is the place of exchange where you go to exchange your humanity for his divinity, your pain for his gain, your sin for his righteousness, your weaknesses for his strength, your struggles for his rest, your imperfections for his perfection, your sorrow for his joy, your death for his life, your sickness for his perfect health, your poverty for his wealth and so on. The cross is a place of victory. So, Jesus is our substitute and that substitution is comprehensive.
- Jesus as our Risen and Justifying Saviour. – Rom. 4:25 “Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.” Pray – Lord, reveal yourself to me personally as the risen and justifying Saviour. Jesus, I thank you that you are my risen and justifying Saviour, you are my justification. Reveal yourself to me as my justification. I enthrone you as my justification and risen Saviour of mankind. I appropriate the fullness of the salvation package that you have delivered to me, thank you Jesus.
- Jesus, Our Sorrow Bearer according to Isa. 53:4, “Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted.” You need not carry any sorrow any more. On the cross, he took our sorrows away and nailed them to the cross so that in place of sorrow, we can have joy. Jesus, I enthrone and celebrate you as my Sorrow Bearer, I thank you because you nailed all my sorrow to the cross. No more sorrow in Jesus name. Jesus came to deal with the issue of sorrow on a once and for all basis. That is what we should celebrate; his essence, his ministry; his personality and what he is still doing for us because he is the same, yesterday, today and forever. You need not wait till the 25th of December to celebrate Jesus; on a daily basis, your life should flow in ceaseless praise to celebrate his goodness, his faithfulness and his dependability.
- Jesus, our Healer. Isa. 53:5 “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed.” There are some sicknesses in the world today that defy solution; some medical Doctors confirm that what they do in such situations, is just to manage the patient to a peaceful death. However, I want you to know that the greatest antidote to any sickness is the fire of the presence of God and that fire comes when you have the revelation of what Jesus has done for you. Most Churches stop at Holy baptism forgetting the baptism of fire. Note there is no medical solution for spiritual sickness. You need the fire of the presence of God more than any other thing because it is the only thing that can insulate you from ravaging sicknesses. Place value on your relationship with Jesus and allow him to reveal to you personally that he is the healer of all (not some) sicknesses and that by his stripes, you were healed. Remember that Jesus is the Doctor that cannot fail. There are so many dimensions of healing; deliverance is nothing but spiritual healing. A lot of sicknesses are spiritual in nature, if you deal with them spiritually, they will go. Pray – Jesus, please reveal yourself to me personally as my Healer and the One who has nailed all sicknesses to the cross. Thank you for all the healings in my life, thank you for classical deliverances, thank you for spiritual healing, physical healing, financial healing, relational healing and all manner of healings. There is no sickness that you have not atoned for, for all have been settled on the cross and by your stripes, we were healed.
- Jesus is sin for all according to 2 Cor. 5:21 “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Jesus Christ became sin for us. If you are suffering from any defect in your life (sin is a defect; a sickness of the heart), you need to know the impact of sin and desire to be healed of it. Jesus is the only One that can save comprehensively from sin and from its effects. It is through the finished work of Christ on the cross that you can have dominion over sin. Pray – Jesus, I thank you for what you have done for me; I declare that I have dominion over sin. Sin can never have dominion over me; I rule over sin, I have comprehensive dominion over sin, in Jesus name.
- Jesus is the One who makes us Righteous. 2 Cor. 5:21. No one can be righteous through self rule-keeping. You cannot do it by yourself until Jesus reveals himself and takes over as you yield your will to his will and you receive his righteousness as your righteousness. Before God, all our righteousness is like filthy rags. It is the righteousness of Jesus that can set us free from the legal implications of sin. Righteousness talks about right standing relationship with God. Nobody can attain it by self rule-keeping. It is the righteousness of Jesus that is imputed as our righteousness. Pray – Jesus, I celebrate and thank you because you are my righteousness, thank you for being my righteousness.Amen.
- Isa. 9:6 describes Jesus as the Administrator of the World’s government. All the world government will bow before him. Pray – Jesus, I celebrate and thank you that you are the administrator of the world’s government. I celebrate your majesty, I celebrate your sovereignty, you are the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the administrator of the whole universe. Take all the glory. Amen.
- Eph. 1:22 describes Jesus as the Head of all. With this revelation, you will never operate from below again because the one who is from above is above all. When we are in Christ, we shall be above only and never beneath. Pray – Jesus, I thank you and ask that you reveal yourself personally to me as the Head of all. I proclaim that you are the head over everything that concerns me. Thank you, Jesus. Through you, I shall do valiantly. In you I am more than a conqueror, blessed be your name.
- Matt. 28:18 describes Jesus as the Possessor of all power. When people don’t have this revelation, they set out to look for other powers (lesser powers) to help them with issues that only Jesus can handle. They bow to powers that should worship them. All power belongs to Jesus. Declare – dethroned powers and agents of darkness will never mess up my life, I rule over them. Luke 10:19 says, “Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Jesus has delegated all power to us, you need to stand on the authority of the believer. The only power the enemy has is the one you allow him to keep. As you celebrate Jesus as the possessor of all power, the fullness of the authority of the believer will be released to you. The world around us is full of contaminations, all forms of evil, darkness, wickedness, sickness and so on, so we need this revelation that all power belongs to Jesus and that he has given us delegated power. If you do, no wicked power will rule over you, you will have dominion over them and the name of the Lord will be glorified in every facet of your life. Pray – Jesus, I celebrate your almightiness. Almighty power belongs to you, you are the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient Son of the Most High God and I am connected to you. I thank you because all power belongs to you. I celebrate you as the possessor of all power. Through the greatness of your power, all opposition must submit. When I come in your name every contrary power must bow. Thank you, Jesus. I celebrate you as the possessor of all power Amen.