The only person that can stop you this year is you. This will happen if you decide to collaborate with the negative voices of evil auto suggestion; voice of the enemy that is contrary to the word of God. Don’t entertain this voice not even for one second this year. Silence it any time it rises to challenge the word of God in your life; shut it up by quoting the word of God which aligns your will with the will of God. When you align your will with the word of God, you are aligning your will with the will of God because the word of God is the will of God revealed. That is where the blue print is and that is why you need to shout down any contrary voice even if it uses your own voice to speak to you. God cannot speak outside of his word.
Secondly, you need to engage the services of the Holy Spirit more than ever before. Many Christians today are too Church-centred; some people will follow Church and miss Christ. You need to be where you are supposed to be in order to get what God wants you to get at the time God wants you to get it. Holy Ghost Fellowship is not another Church or another denomination, it is a lifestyle of partnering with the Holy Spirit – allowing the Holy Spirit to lead you, to be your guide, to be your direction finder, to empower you, to mentor you and be your coach. He designs the programmes in line with the will of God for your life. When the Holy Spirit gives you assistance, you will soar, not even the sky will be your limit. It is easier to follow than to lead so why not allow the Holy Spirit to lead you?
The problem lies in the unregenerated will of man that is always at variance with the will of God. It is from the unregenerated will of man that resistance to the authority of the word of God and authority to the leadership of the Holy Sprit come. You want to run your own government and when you do, the Holy Spirit being a gentle Spirit takes his leave. However, there is danger in this. Don’t ever allow the Holy Spirit to quit mentoring you because if He leaves then mistake will take over. It is either you allow the Holy Spirit to mentor you to greatness in line with the purpose of God for your life or get ready for mistake.
There are two paths to wisdom – mentorship and mistake. Anyone who rejects mentorship is inviting mistake. Mistake is a teacher but a very bad teacher at that. There is a time factor in every mistake and the unfortunate thing about it is that not all mistakes can be corrected within a life time. So, it is better not to make mistakes and the best way not to is to engage the One who is Omniscient. Meditate on the fact that the Holy Spirit is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient and you will see the foolishness of not allowing him to be your guide. Never you choose by sight and the only way not to is to have the discernment of the Holy Spirit who is the spirit of wisdom, the spirit of understanding and counsel. When man refuses to be mentored, he becomes his own greatest enemy. If you have any trace of resistance to the will of God in your life, that is your greatest enemy; you need to crush it.
Holy Spirit is the spirit of might. There are times when I feel weak to minister and I cry to the Holy Spirit for help. I can minister for three hours on the strength of the Holy Spirit – this is Holy Ghost empowerment. We are not optimizing what we have in the Holy Spirit and this is going to be one of the regrets when we get to heaven. Start engaging him now. Cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit this year. That is the true meaning of Holy Ghost Fellowship. Holy Spirit is the spirit of life, you cannot have abundant life without him. anywhere the Holy Spirit is, there will be life.
Even in the work of God, you can make wrong decisions. You are not called for everything and every programme. It is only the one that God gives you that he will reward. For every decision you take, there is a price. Pray that your decisions this year will be consistent with the Holy Spirit one hundred percent. There is burn out in ministry. Don’t forget that your time is your life. The demands of ministry did not stop Jesus from having fellowship with his Father.
The secret of divine protection is the presence of God. Remember that safety is not the absence of danger but the presence of God in the midst of it. It is where the Lord guides you that he protects you; he will lead you, he will protect, he will preserve and provide for you. Pray – This year, Holy Spirit, please be my mentor, help me, guide me, teach me, mentor me, shield me, counsel me, direct me and reveal yourself more to me. Help me to be where you want me to be; help me to say yes where I should say yes and help me to say no where I should say no. Guide me to take right decisions this year in the name of Jesus. I want to walk closely with you, please enable me, strengthen me, empower me, please help me. I depend on you, fill me to overflowing and let rivers of living water flow out of my belly. I proclaim that you are the spirit of life, let your life flow through me. Thank you, Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
Holy Spirit, in any way that I have grieved you in the past by imposing my will on your righteous will, I am sorry. Please help me never to do it again. Help me to yield my will to your will and I declare that your will is best for me. I surrender to your perfect will, please guide me by the skillfulness of your hand to my allotted inheritance and empower me to be all that you want me to be. Thank you, precious Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
If there is anything you need most in the world today, it is protection. When God protects, he preserves. Our greatest shield is the glory shield. It is when the glory departs that man becomes naked and all manner of things begin to attack him. The glory of God is man’s greatest defence. What makes the glory to depart? Sin! Disobedience to the instructions of God – trying to be the coach. Sin cuts short the glory and you grieve the Holy Spirit whenever you sin. Sin exposes man to various forms of attack. If the glory shield is intact, no power can attack you.
Isa. 4:5-6 “And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shinning of a flaming fire by night: for all the glory shall be a defence. And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from the storm and from rain.” The glory of God is your greatest defence and protection. Whenever you experience an unusual attack, the first place to look is inwards, ask yourself; is there any way that I have violated the principles of divine protection? Do away with sin. Flee from every appearance of evil. Sin strips man naked. When Adam sinned, he became naked. You need the glory armour which will make you run away from sin so that the presence of the Holy Spirit can insulate you and no harm shall come near you.
Num. 23:23 says, “Surely, there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
Psa. 91 is a Psalm of divine protection. This year, be habitation minded and not visitation minded. Be a carrier of the presence of God. “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty”. The word dwelleth in Hebrew is ‘Yashab’ which means to dig in and resist. You must resist every satanic incursion this year. It is because the Church is not resisting that it is frolicking. Don’t allow anyone who is full of iniquity to transfer any iniquity to you this year.
Psa. 125:1-3 “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.”
Psa. 145:20 “The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.”
Col. 3:3 “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” Hide yourself in the covert of Jesus Christ, trust God and be fully connected to him. Read Exo. 12:13 and Psa. 121.
Confess the following scriptures;
Isa. 4:5-6, Num. 23:23, Prov. 18:10, Psalms 91, 125:1-3, 145:20, Isa. 54:17, Col. 3:3, Exo. 12:13, Psa. 121:3-8.
1. I thank you Father for you have lifted me up and have not allowed my foes to triumph over me, in Jesus Name I pray.
- Father, I thank you for the many provisions you have made for my protection, in Jesus Name.
- I now confess my sins (mention them) before you and ask for your mercy in Jesus Name.
- Let the precious blood of Jesus Christ purge my conscience of every dead work, in Jesus Name I pray. Amen
- I soak my life in the precious blood of Jesus.
- I appropriate the Passover ministry of the blood of Jesus upon my body, soul and spirit, in Jesus name.
- In my life, no evil shall alight, in Jesus Name.
- No harm shall come near my dwelling, in Jesus Name.
- Stray bullet shall not come near me or near my own, in Jesus Name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I receive your word in Isa. 4:5-6, and appropriate it to my life, my wife, my husband, my children, the Holy Ghost Fellowship, in Jesus Name.
- Father, create over our assemblies, a cloud and a smoke by day and the shinning of a flaming fire by night, in jesus name
- Father let your Glory be a defense for every one of us in the day and in the night, in Jesus Name.
- Father, may your shadow perpetually shield us from the heat of this generation, in Jesus Name.
- Our Father in Heaven, be a refuge and a cover for us from the storms of life, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
- In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I decree that no evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling place. Amen
- I use the authority in the name of Jesus Christ to establish that no divination or enchantment of hell shall work against my life, family, business or ministry, in Jesus Name.
- No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and any tongue that rises against me in judgement is condemned, in Jesus Name. Amen
- My life is hid with Christ in God, my family is hid with Christ in God, my businesses are hid with Christ in God, my ministry is hid with Christ in God, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I commit all the journeys I will ever embark upon into your holy hands and receive journey mercies, in Jesus Name.
- My flesh is not for Satan and my blood is not for demons, in Jesus Name. Amen.
- You spirit of accident, I overcome you by the blood of Jesus and I bind you and cast you into the abyss, in Jesus Name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you because you that keep me neither slumber nor sleep. you are my shade, my shield and my buckler; you shall preserve me from all evil, the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night; you will preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth and for evermore, in Jesus Name.
- Father, build your hedge of fire around me to keep the wild beasts away from me, in Jesus Name. Amen
- Today, I enter into the Covenant of DIVINE PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION with you, my dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name.
- This Covenant is ratified by the precious blood of Jesus and covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to ten generation, in Jesus Name
- Plead the blood of Jesus.
- Pray in tongues…15 minutes.
- Ask the Lord to make the Holy Ghost Fellowship a place of signs, wonders, and creative miracles.
- Worship the Lord, for He is good, for His mercies endure forever, His faithfulness to all generations.