The battles raging over destinies are real. Things don’t just happen; they happen because they were programmed. One of the things we need to learn and come to terms with is that the spiritual world is real perhaps even more real than the physical world. Things don’t just happen in the physical realm, no, they take place first in the spiritual realm. In other words, the spiritual controls the physical. If anything overwhelms you in the spirit and you fail to reverse it when you wake up, it will manifest physically and overwhelm you. If you get a problem solved in the realm of the spirit, you will walk in sweatless victories. That is why you need to learn to walk with the Holy Spirit. He is the one that will guide you through the realm of the spirit from victory to victory.
Matt. 2:1-5, “Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. when Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. and when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. And they said unto him, in Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet.” Whether you recognize it or not, there are wars that are being fought in the stars over your destiny. Notice the sentence ‘for we have seen his star’. These wise men, though with good intentions, saw the star of Jesus and this motivated them to leave their comfort zone to travel very far in search of Jesus. This shows the power of stars.
Important Things you must know about Stars
- Stars are meant to shine. Any star that fails to shine has not fulfilled its purpose.
- Stars are meant to be visible, seen and not hidden. You can’t hide a star. Even among twenty-two players on a football pitch, a star or two will always emerge to the admiration of the spectators and the whole world at large. Stars must shine; most of them don’t even know the reason why they shine. Stars are also rewarded.
- Stars are champions. May you have the lap of honour. Being a star exposes you to opportunities; it swings gates open to you and you will become sought after. Connections will be begging while opportunities will be at your beck and call.
It is an established fact that the devil is interested in pulling down stars hence Star Wars. Just because the wise men saw the star of Jesus and made a wrong contact which eventually led them to the king, a lot of stars were destroyed. In spite of the schemes of the enemy to pull down your star, you will still shine in Jesus name.
Rev. 12:3-11, “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born … And they overcame him by the of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” There was star war even in heaven. The devil always goes after stars seeking to devour them.
Typical Examples of Stars
- The sons of God who are growing into maturity and these are called stars in the spirit realm. Jesus is the bright morning Star and this applies to those who overcome. Rev. 2:25-29. We are going to become like Jesus, the Star. Jesus is also the Sun of Righteousness according to Malachi 4:2. The woman crowned with twelve stars in Rev. 12 is the holy Church of consecrated worshippers and this Church has twelve apostles – the bride of Christ. The devil will try all he can to pull down the people of God but he will fail and he will use his false prophets and false teachers as stated in Isa. 9:13-16 but he will not succeed in Jesus name. As for the battle of stars, it is already raging. Anybody who is born into this world is born into warfare whether you recognize it or not is immaterial. Once you are born, you are born into the assets and liabilities of your family and part of the liability is warfare. Some powers will not even want you to be conceived in the first place. By the grace of God, I have been involved in the ministry of praying for people trusting God for the fruit of the womb and I can tell you categorically that over ninety percent of problems associated with barrenness are spiritual. When the devils responsible for the cases are cast out, the women begin to take in one after the other. There was a particular case of a woman who eventually conceived and gave birth to a baby girl after twenty-five years of waiting. Even after the baby was born, the enemy still came to attack the baby, but thank God for divine intervention. What did the devil see in this baby? A star! Star wars are real and whether you recognize it or not, a lot of the things happening around you are not ordinary. Your deliverance will start the moment you come to terms with it. As long as you are living in denial, you are already conquered. Warfare is not optional, what is optional is overcoming. Make up your mind to be an overcomer. The only people that are rewarded in heaven are overcomers.
- Another set of people the Bible recognizes as stars are those who are first born of each family. Gen. 49:3. They are stars and as such, targets. The best thing any first born child who is wise should do is to hold on to God. Some people wait until it is too late before they run to God.
- The third are those whom the Lord has chosen to attain a special place of prominence in their family. EVERY FIRST BORN SHOULD MAKE EXTRA EFFORT TO FOLLOW GOD.
One of the potent weapons the devil uses in pulling down stars is generational cords. When you look at the life of David, you will discover that his life is not complete without the history of adultery both in his home and in his life. The evil cord of adultery and incest in Judah which the devil planted caught up with David after ten generations. Why was the devil interested in this? Because he knew that it is from Judah that the seed of the woman that will bruise his head will come and the cord was still there so that he could cast him down with the cord. Every generational cord that the enemy is using to access your life to manipulate you is broken right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Even in marriage, a lot of things are spiritual. For couples who are preparing to get married, I ask, what do you know about marriage? How many books on marriage have you read?
The name you bear can be link to your evil past generation, it can connect you. Names matter. As soon as my wife conceives, I begin to ask God to give me a name for the baby. Why? Because I know that names define destinies. If you have a bad name, please change it. Sometime ago, somebody walked into my office with tales of woe concerning his life. When he told me his name, I counselled him and immediately advised him to change his name because of what his name connotes. He told me that he will take all my counsel but as for change of name, it is going to be difficult, so he left. The next time he came to see me, he was in crutches after a terrible accident and he told me that he was now ready to change his name. There and then we prayed concerning his new name and he left. Several months later when I saw him, he was full of testimonies, his fortunes changed and there was a significant turn around in his life. Names define destiny, if you have a bad name, please change it. Before God used Abram, he changed his name to Abraham, Sarai to Sarah, Jacob to Israel and Saul to Paul.
David’s son Amnon, committed incest with Tamar, his half sister in 2 Sam. 13. Remember that the name of David’s great great, great grand Mother was Tamar. Gen. 8:6. David named his daughter Tamar after her and the same spirit of incest that was in Tamar, the great great great great grand Mother of Tamar came on her.
Stars are meant to shine and Star Wars are fought over every destiny. One of the things the devil uses to fight Star Wars is generational cords and one of the things that gives the devil access to people’s destiny is their names. This is because names talk about covenants and relationships. The Star Wars that are being fought over your destiny will not overwhelm you. You will overcome and you will still shine and the name of the Lord shall be magnified in Jesus name.
PRAYERThank you, Father, for your wonderful programmes for my life. I repent of all the sins I have ever committed, please forgive me in the name of Jesus. I renounce every influence of idolatry over my destiny.
I break any evil cord attached to my name, or attached to my destiny, and I plead the blood of Jesus.
Heavenly Father, may I never take any step that is capable of jeopardizing my glorious destiny in Jesus name.
I come against any power that is targeting my star. I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. I command that power to be utterly destroyed by the thunder of God’s power in the name of Jesus.
Let every evil eye set against my star go blind right now in the name of Jesus. Any evil tongue against my star, be silenced forever in the name of Jesus.
The glory of God must shine, the light of God must shine through me. In my life there shall be showers of blessing. This year, let the light of God shine upon my path from glory to glory, from success to success. I will succeed in the name of Jesus.
The glory of God will shine through me and establish me in a way that will surprise everyone in the name of Jesus.
I proclaim that there is not enough darkness in the world to stop my star from shining in the name of Jesus.
I declare and decree that the evil will of another personality will never stop my star from shining in Jesus name.
Pray for your children – ”the evil will of another personality will never define the destiny of my children. I declare this and it is established. Thank you, faithful God, in Jesus name.”
Lord, make my name to be remembered, honoured and celebrated in every generation in the name of Jesus.
Lord, make the name of my children (mention their names) to be remembered, honoured and celebrated in every generation in the name of Jesus.
Jesus, I thank you, I worship you, I give you glory that in spite of all the star wars, your name shall be magnified in my life, it shall be celebrated. Blessed by your name. Through you, I shall do valiantly. Take all the glory in Jesus name. Amen.