RE- DEDICATION:- 1 John 5:21 advised, “Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.” There is no way you can come close to a holy God and not tremble at his presence. Respond to this advice from the elderly John the Apostle. The idol that people worship most today is mammon. According to Phil. 3:18-19, “(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ; whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.”) We must speak up for the right living that goes along with true Christianity. Let the Lord reign in every aspect of your life in line with Psalm 93:1
- I have a wonderful inheritance and I will make it to my Promised Land in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I repent, in any way that I have compromised, in any way that I have not spoken up where I should speak, in any way that I have not voted for righteousness, in any way, Lord, that I am still holding unto the things that I should drop, I am sorry. Today, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Lord, I relinquish all the things that are capable of derailing your purpose in my life; I drop them today in Jesus name.
- I hate idolatry, I renounce idolatry in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I renounce every idol and everything that is tainted with idolatry. Lord, have mercy on me; I repent, in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus mighty name I pray.
- Dealing with evil family pattern can only be in Christ. Father, consolidate me in Christ Jesus. Strengthen me spiritually, Jesus, I ask that you strengthen my inner man. Consolidate me in holiness, consolidate me in righteousness, consolidate me in wisdom. Consolidate my relationship with you.
- Lord, grant me the grace to walk hand in hand with you and be all that you want me to be and do all that you want me to do in the name of Jesus.
- I repent identificationally with respect to the idolatrous practices of my forebears. Lord, I renounce every claim of idolatry over my life; I renounce every claim of idolatry over my destiny and over the destinies of my children. I proclaim I have a wonderful inheritance. I am blessed beyond curse. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.