The word of God says in 3 John 2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul propereth.” Psa. 35:27 says, “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” God has pleasure in your prosperity. I want my prosperity to give God pleasure! 2 Cor. 8:9 says, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” Jesus became poor so that I might be rich, his efforts in my life can never be in vain. Jesus decided to carry all the poverty in the world upon his head and shed his blood; he took quite a number of condescending steps in order to be crucified on the cross to ensure that we are redeemed from every curse of the law, part of which is poverty, scarcity, lack and hardship. Jesus redeemed us so that we might be free. Whenever you remind yourself of this truth, it should put a desire to prosper in your heart. Pray –
- I will prosper in Jesus name. I will blossom in Jesus name. I will flourish in Jesus name. I will never lack any of the good things that follow them that serve the Lord in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Whatsoever I lay my hands to do shall flourish; the Lord shall increase my finances more and more.
- Money will multiply in my hand, I will not serve money, money will serve me in the name of Jesus. I will not worship money, money will serve me and be a good servant; money will be very faithful to me in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I have no pact with poverty, my pact is with the blood of Jesus and through his precious blood, I am liberated from poverty, I am liberated from scarcity and lack.
- I am blessed beyond curse; I have a wonderful inheritance because Jesus has died for me. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.