YEAR 2020 – “OUR YEAR OF DOUBLE TEN TIMES BETTER”
- Heavenly Father, like you did for Cyrus, go before me to the year 2020 and beyond and level the mountains and smash down the city gates of brass and iron bass and give me treasures hidden in the darkness, secret riches in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, strengthen me and send me out to victory after victory in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let all my enemies follow me as prisoners in chains and fall down on their knees before me and say the only God there is your God; let this be my testimony in the name of Jesus.
- I shall never be disappointed in my God all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
- In Jehovah is my righteousness and strength in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, banish from my mind the very thought of doing wrong in the name of Jesus.
- In the mighty name of Jesus, I will live in joy and peace in the year 2020 and beyond in the name of Jesus.
- The mountains and hills; the trees of the field, all the world around me shall rejoice in Jesus name.
- Where once were thorns, fir trees will grow, where briers grew, the myrtle trees will sprout up. This miracle will make the Lord’s name very great and be an everlasting sign of God’s power and love in the name of Jesus.
- I will sparkle with happiness in the year 2020 and beyond in the name of Jesus.
- In the year 2020 all nations shall call me blessed for I will be a land sparkling with happiness in the mighty name of Jesus.
- May our God shower us with blessings and fill us with his great peace in the name of Jesus.
Daniel 1:20, “And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.” I decree that no astrologer, occultist, no satanist shall see your back in the name of Jesus. You shall be ten times better in all matters of wisdom and understanding, in all areas of your life and in all ramifications. But how does this anointing flow? The key is in found in Dan. 1:8, “But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not be defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.” This year, like Daniel, you must ensure that you do not take the ‘king’s portion’. It is not everything that you should eat; you must not eat that which can defile and damn. The greatest temptation will come in form of greed; you must say No! This was Daniel’s secret. Personally, I have had to fight defilement in my walk with God; there are certain levels of anointing you cannot attain until you have said ‘No’ to ‘the kings food’, you cannot eat ‘the king’s food’ and at the same time be ten times better than magicians and astrologers.
TO BE CONTINUED…