YEAR 2020 – “OUR YEAR OF DOUBLE TEN TIMES BETTER”
The secret of ten times better is – knowing what to say ‘No’ to and what to say ‘Yes’ to. I can assure you that if you reject the ‘king’s portion’ the King of kings will give you his portion. His blessings make rich and do not add any sorrow. This is the time to raise Daniels. Until the Church begins to raise righteous authorities in the corridors of power, any believer that ventures into politics will be thoroughly messed up. It is only when you are able to say ‘No, count me out, I will not bow’ that you will become a righteous authority; a righteous influence in the corridors of power. You cannot operate in the ministry of deliverance if you don’t hate defilement. You will be messed up.
Defilement is an aggressive thing that you need to fight aggressively. The implication of ten times better is that you must have ten times sanctification! You’ve got to stand where God stands and heaven’s resources will be released at your disposal. You will become a heavenly ambassador, As you move, angels will also move. Anything that tries to touch you will eat the dust and your life will get better. You will not eat anything that is defiled this year in the name of Jesus. This is one of the secrets of longevity. People eat anyhow and die anyhow. Cultivate the habit of fasting. As you fast, you will be rejuvenated both spiritually and physically. Your body will become the temple of the Holy Spirit, sanctified, cleansed, redeemed and separated unto God. Whatever tries to defile your body, God himself will destroy. When they try to attack you they will be consumed by the fire of the presence of the living God. As a Fellowship, we are going to be ten times better by the grace of God.
If you have any habit that defiles your body, drop it, do not allow it in your life this year.
- Lord, you know the traps that can catch me, I am not superhuman but Lord, I depend on you, help me O God to say ‘No’ to anything that is capable of entrapping me. Help me to say ‘No’ to anything that is capable of overwhelming me. Do not allow any temptation to overwhelm me in the name of Jesus.
- I ask you O God to help me to hate what you hate and to love what you love. Help me to live a sanctified life.
- Let the precious blood of your dear Son, Jesus Christ, separate me from anything that defiles, anything that damns and anything that can make me sink, anything that does not want me to be whom you want me to be, please separate me from it in Jesus name.
- Clothe me with the garment of holiness, salvation, majesty and strength in the name of Jesus.
- O God, may I sparkle this year in the name of Jesus!
- Help me to renounce anything that can bring your name to ridicule. Lord, do not allow me to take part in it. As far as the east is separated from the west and as Daniel purposed in his heart that he was not going to be defiled, Lord today, I purpose today in my heart that I am not going to be defiled in the name of Jesus. Help me to keep this O God; it is you that can keep me undefiled in this very contaminated world.
- Lord keep me undefiled and separate me from anything that is capable of bringing dishonour and shame to your name.
- O God, please help me. Let my testimony encourage others. Help me to be like Daniel in Babylon in the name of Jesus. Thank you faithful God, I depend on you.
- Through you I shall make it to the end and I shall sing to the glory and praise and honour of your name. Thank you faithful God. In Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED….