Anywhere there is a perfect connection, there will be a flow and this flow will touch lives. Your life is not supposed to be an arid region, it is supposed to be a river of life that touches lives.
How much difference are you going to make in people’s lives this year? That is a measure of your success. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him” Acts 10:38. For Jesus to fulfill his purpose, he went about doing good. This year, may you go about doing good in Jesus name. May you walk in practical demonstrable righteousness this year in the mighty name of Jesus. If what you did last year did not make any difference in people’s lives, don’t do them this year. Quit doing what does not make a difference in people’s lives. Jesus had to escape in order to fulfill his purpose when they wanted to make him a king. There are things you must run away from in order to fulfill the purpose of God in your life. Don’t settle for less; there are higher ideals to live by.
- I believe that the greatest enemy of purpose is disobedience. Recently, the Holy Spirit taught me that the best way to practice the presence of God is by obedience. Many people who practice the presence of God forget this. John 14:23, “Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” Anyone who loves God will keep his word. The person literally becomes a mobile ark. Every tragedy in life can be traced to disobedience. Disobedience leads to rebellion.
- Unbelief. This is another enemy of purpose. It is important for every believer to live out what they really believe.
Three keys: –
- Determine to be committed to the original blueprint of God for your life. That is what will make you not to run helter-skelter. If you get any offer, go back to the original blueprint of God and ask him for guidance.
- Be in your environment. Every call has a geographical location. When you are in your environment, you are unbeatable. Be where God wants you to be, when you are where God placed you, your genius will emerge. And you will discover that there is a close relationship between commitment and faithfulness. What God rewards is faithfulness; God does not reward position.
- Determine to be complete in obedience to the leading and promptings of the Holy Spirit and you will fulfill your purpose. The scripture Rom. 8:28 will be fulfilled in your life this year. All things, not some things, will work together for your good this year. If you miss a flight, it is working for your good!
God has a blueprint for you; the enemy has a terrible blueprint for you, which one will you want to see established. Your vote is what is going to make a difference. The following prayers will secure your destiny.
- Lord, I worship you; I bless and magnify your name. I give you all the glory and honour for you are good and your faithfulness endures forever. Thank you for the original wonderful blueprint that you have designed for my life. Lord, I know that your thoughts towards me are thoughts of good and not for evil to give me an expected end. Lord, I acknowledge that I have not walked on this plane before, Lord, I ask you to help me. Eternal rock of ages, grant me the grace to discover the purpose you have ordained for my life and empower me supernaturally to begin to fulfill it in the name of Jesus.
- This year, grant me the grace to be complete and prompt in obedience. Remove far from me every seed of unbelief, every seed of disobedience, anything in me that would derail your purpose for my destiny, Lord, let it dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I receive your word in Rom. 8:28 and I proclaim that henceforth, from now on till eternity, all things will begin to work for my good because I love you and because i am called according to your purpose in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…