2019 OPERATION 18-18 (DAY 31) – THE FIRE DIMENSION OF GOD’S PRESENCE B(I)
One of the secrets of having encounter with Jesus is desire. One encounter is better than ten million sermons. This year, let this be one of your greatest desires. This is a very difficult time to raise godly children. We need to start to program things early enough concerning our children. I still remember vividly the catechism I received when I was growing up as a Roman Catholic; some are not biblically sound but some are. Usually, they start their program of indoctrination very early; why are we not saturating our children with the word of God? Their definition of God is the most comprehensive definition I have ever heard. According to them, God is a Spirit; the One who is greater than greatness, the self existing One, that does not have a beginning, that does not have an end, he is also the creator; the One that is sovereign over all. The people who drafted this were lawyers and they tried as much as possible to capture everything there is about God in this definition. The power of indoctrination in the life of a child cannot be overemphasized.
Pray for your children –
- That God will insulate them from the spirit of this world.
- That they will not be captured, that they will not be wrongly indoctrinated or catechized, that they will not be wrongly programmed.
- That the enemy will have nothing to celebrate concerning them.
- That their destiny will not be manipulated away from the original blue print of God.
- That they will be at the centre of God’s purpose for their lives; working hand in hand with God so that God’s purpose may be fulfilled in their lives.
- That God will work out his plans for their destiny and show them his mercy, love, kindness, his goodness and his faithfulness.
- That God will empower them by the Holy Spirit and shield them from the vicissitudes of this generation.
- That they will be far from any evil seal and that God will put his own seal upon their lives; a seal of approval, a seal of the Holy Ghost in the mighty name of Jesus.
There are certain things that God expects his children to roast by fire; we need the fire of his presence to get a lot of things done. There were strategic things that God instructed the children of Israel to do according to Deut. 12:1-3, “These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. Ye shall utterly destroy all places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.” God expects complete obliteration of evil altars.
TO BE CONTINUED…