1 Peter 1:3-5 KJV “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”
- Thank God for the opportunities he has given you. Think about the love he has for you. The greatest love was proved on the cross; he gave his Son. The greatest display of the grace of God and the greatest manifestation of the glory of God is the cross. God had an only Son, he wanted a family and sowed his Son as a seed that through him we might be sons. Glory to his name. Appreciate him, give him all glory. Celebrate his faithfulness. Give him all the praise, honour and adoration.
- Father, we are grateful. Thank you for so much love you have shown to us. Thank you for calling us out of darkness to the marvelous light of your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for giving us hope; blessed hope, lively hope. Thank you because in you we live and move and have our being. Thank you for life in supernatural abundance.
- You have gone to prepare a place for us, please prepare us for that place in the name of Jesus.
- Dear heavenly Father, I stretch my hands to you. Have mercy on me in Jesus name.
- I thank you Lord for your love for me.
- I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Saviour and that he died and rose again from the dead. I believe that through the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I have been redeemed from the hand of the devil.
- I believe that through the blood of Jesus Christ, all my sins have been forgiven.
- I believe that through the blood of Jesus Christ, I have been sanctified, made holy unto God.
- I believe that through the blood of Jesus Christ, I have been justified just as if I had never sinned.
- I now confess my sins (mention them).
- I confess that in my own strength I have been unable to defeat the attacks of the enemy.
- I specifically renounce every sexual sin. I confess that I have been wrong. I renounce every pleasure connected with these sins.
- I now turn from my sins. Father, forgive me all that is past and grant me the grace to overcome temptations as they arise.
- Through the blood of Jesus Christ, I ask you to heal my memories, heal me of every hurt and forgive me in Jesus name.
- I ask that you blot out every evil associated with my past in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED….