- Jehovah, you are the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Today, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I acknowledge you and I declare that you are my Father. You are the inexhaustible source of every good thing. I ask you O God, in the name of Jesus, to look into my life, look into my record. Eternal Rock of Ages, have mercy on me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and terminate every pact I have with poverty.
- In any way Lord that I have an evil pact that is taking my finances downwards, Lord, let it be terminated today in the name of Jesus Christ. Terminate every scarcity, terminate every woe. Terminate every curse, terminate every lack, terminate poverty in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, you are the One who gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater, I ask you for seed. Empower me supernaturally in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that through you, I shall lend to many nations and I shall not borrow in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask you to incredibly bless my finances so that before any need arises, the provision shall be there in supernatural abundance in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord. I plug into your blessings, I plug into your connection and Lord, let your river of life flow, let it flow through me. Thank you blessed Lord. I declare that I am a candidate for abundant life in Jesus name.
- Father, I lift up my hands to you, I ask you to bless me with a mansion to the praise and honour of your name in Jesus name.
- Father, I ask that you transform my hand into the sword of the spirit so that as I break and demonstrate it with my hand, let your sword be released to break every fetter in the realm of the spirit. With this sword O God I break myself loose from the shackles of labour without benefit. I break myself free from evil cords of starting and not finishing. I break myself free from abandoned projects in the name of Jesus. I break myself free from every evil cord in the name of Jesus. I release myself from the bondage of captivity.
- I release myself from the bondage of captivity of any strange altar. From today, I decree that I shall start and I shall accomplish. I shall do valiantly through Christ who strengthens me in the name of Jesus. I shall start and complete and I shall inhabit in glory in Jesus name. Amen!