- Decision to be a Soul winner (continued)
- God, please help me to be a soul winner this year. Make my Christianity real. Put the passion for soul winning in my heart. Let the fire of soul wining burn in my heart. Make my Christianity impactful; make my Christianity fruitful in the name of Jesus Christ.
Meditate on John 15:16, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” The technical part of that scripture is, win souls and ensure that they abide. Then, ask anything, it will be done. There is a close relationship between your soul winning and the level at which your prayers are answered. We will make more progress if we begin to abide strictly to the word of God. We will pray less. Win souls. Strive to establish the souls in God’s kingdom. Ask anything, it will be granted. Soul winning makes heaven happy, so let it be our joy to make heaven happy this year in the name of Jesus. It is not enough to win souls, you have to follow through. Follow them up, nurture them, call them.
- Decision to cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit. Take that decision today. Rom. 8:14-17, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.” Sons of God are led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is one of the greatest gifts that God has given to us, let’s learn to partner with him. Holy Ghost Fellowship is not another denomination. It is a lifestyle of partnership with the Holy Spirit. Get him more involved in your decisions this year. Don’t wait until it is too late to engage the Holy Spirit. Learn to engage him in everything. When you wake up in the morning, engage him. Cultivate relationship with the Holy Spirit. If you want to take any decision, engage him. Walk in the consciousness of his abiding presence.
Don’t be visitation minded this year, be habitation minded. In him we live and move and have our being. Be a mobile ark. Be a miracle looking for where to happen and you will see God move in a way that will surprise you. You will touch lives like you have never done before. You will be twenty times better. When every other thing is shaken, you will be the only one standing. You will pastor those who wrote you off. Your counsel will be sought after. Important decisions will not be taken until you are consulted. You will be relevant in your generation.
Above all, you will finish well; you will finish in the Lord and enter your allotted inheritance because it is the spirit that leads you to the market place that will lead you home. A lot of people are carrying the spirit of the world that is earth bound.
- Lord, I have heard your word, grant me the grace to be complete in obedience. Grant me the grace to be a soul winner, grant me the grace to cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit, grant me the grace to be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Holy Spirit, I enthrone you as my helper, as my teacher, as my counselor, as my comforter, as my mentor, as my advocate, as my intercessor. I enthrone you as the One who reveals all things to me. Precious Holy Spirit, grant me the grace to walk with you. Draw me closer and help me to walk in the consciousness of your ever abiding presence in my life. Thank you precious Holy Spirit.
- Please fill me afresh with life and with power in the name of Jesus. Make my life impactful and let your river flow through me. Make me a healing agent in this sick world. Help me to love God more than I love any other thing. Establish me in holiness in righteousness and in wisdom. Thank you precious Holy Spirit. Through you I shall do valiantly, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!