DECISIONS THAT WILL SUBSTANTIALLY REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE 2F
- Decision to change your level of giving/seeding (continued). If you want to see a bigger harvest than what you saw last year in any area, increase your level of seeding. Your diligence is a seed, if you are a student, increase your hours of study and you will see the result. Time spent in the presence of God is a seed. If you want to see a bigger harvest, the logical thing to do is to increase your seeding. Gal. 6:7 says, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Every harvest is a product of the type of seed sown. Today, people classify many of the principles of the Bible as Old Testament principles claiming that we are no longer under the law. Every child of God is under at least two laws: the law of sowing and reaping and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus Rom. 8:1-2. So, we are under law the only difference is that we are not under the law of Moses. Reach out, flow out. Our call is not a call to self. A destiny that is not flowing out is like a river that has lost its essence of existence, it become useless, worthless and before long it will start stinking. Touch more lives. Why did God not call you home immediately after giving your life to Christ? He kept you here to bear fruits.
- Lord, help me. Enlarge my capacity for touching lives; enlarge my capacity for doing good. Enlarge my capacity for sowing good seeds that will produce bountiful harvest in the name of Jesus. I desire bountiful harvest this year, O God, more than ever before, help me O Lord in the name of Jesus.
- Empower me and terminate every scarcity, terminate every lack, terminate poverty. Grant me the grace, O God, to be prosperous in everything I do this year in the name of Jesus. Grant me the grace to touch more lives. Grant me the grace to be a hand lifter even to the needy in the name of Jesus.
- Grant that my life will impact other lives positively more than ever before in the name of Jesus. Thank you faithful God, I depend on you, in Jesus name.
- Decision to be a Soul winner. Jesus doesn’t take it kindly when you are not bearing fruits. He cursed the fruitless fig tree. All around you, there are souls that are ripe; all you need do is to open your mouth. Tell them about Jesus and you will be amazed. It is one of the things that actually position you for limitless blessings. Dan. 12:3, “And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.” If you want to be a shining light in a dark world, be a soul winner. This year, win souls. It is really not difficult if you set your mind to do it. Some of you have relatives you are not sure about their salvation, and you are comfortable with that? Do you really love them?
God performed a lot of miracles in this ministry last year but I consider the miracle of salvation and transformation of lives as the greatest. It is my sincere desire that every member of this ministry will have definite encounters and win more souls this year. Soul winning must be by power and not by negotiation or persuasion. Let the passion for souls burn in your bones. We are not saved to tabernacle; we are not saved to build bigger cathedrals. The greatest need of the Church is not the biggest cathedral. The greatest need of the Church is souls. It was because the Church delayed in evangelism that persecution has arisen against the Church. The people terrorizing the world today are souls that were ripe for years that no one bothered to evangelize and who have turned against Christians, burning Churches and destroying things.
TO BE CONTINUED…..