BLESSED BEYOND CURSE 37D- THE HAND OF GOD (CELEBRATION OF THE HAND OF GOD IN THE SCRIPTURES)
Psa. 19:1-3, “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.” We see the mighty hand of God in creation and setting the universe in perfect order.
- Anything that is out of order in your life will align from today by the mighty hand of God; the hand of God will set everything in your life in order in the name of Jesus.
- The mighty hand of God will re-create your world and beautify it in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Whatever the enemy has tampered with in your life shall be restored and reconfigured in the name of Jesus. The glory of God will be displayed; the name of the Lord will be magnified in the name of Jesus.
- You will no longer be tolerated; you will be celebrated. Those that wrote you off will call you and say that you are the one they have been searching for in the name of Jesus.
- The season of underemployment in your life has come to an end in the name of Jesus. The Lord’s hand will be so visible in your life that everyone who comes in contact with you will acknowledge the hand of God in your life in the mighty name of Jesus.
In Gen. 18, we see the mighty hand of God transforming Abraham’s life, terminating many decades of barrenness and transforming him into a father of nations. Barrenness is not limited to inability to produce offspring; there can be barrenness in relationships, in career, in results, in soul winning, in service and so on. How many souls have you won this year? What will be credited into your account in heaven? You must realize that it is not just the year that is winding down; the age is also winding down that is why you need to tell yourself that you must finish well and finish strong and that you will be part of those who will be celebrated in heaven.
- I will not be left behind. I will not say ‘had I known’ in the name of Jesus.
- From this moment, every part of my life, I prophecy to you, become fruitful, become abundantly fruitful.
- I come in the name of Jesus against you spirit of barrenness operating in any area of my life; I bind you and cast you into the abyss. I destroy your works and terminate your operations. You will never operate again in any area of my life.
- Whatever I lay my hands to do henceforth shall prosper. I shall have comprehensive prosperity. I will prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. In relationships, I will prosper, everywhere I go, I will prosper. In the morning of my life, I will prosper and be fruitful. I will be fruitful in the afternoon of my life. I will be fruitful in the evening of my life, I will be fruitful in the night of my life in the name of Jesus.
- I will not miss my reward here and hereafter. In heaven I will be celebrated, on earth, I will be celebrated. From this moment, wherever I go, I will be celebrated.
- I am highly honoured and I am blessed. I am blessed beyond curse; I have a wonderful inheritance in Christ. The lines are fallen for me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage and I am pressing into it majestically. I will sing to the glory and honour of the name of the almighty God in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED……