BLESSED BEYOND CURSE 37E- THE HAND OF GOD (CELEBRATION OF THE HAND OF GOD IN THE SCRIPTURES)
In the book of Exodus, we see the manifestation of God’s outstretched hand in Egypt deliver the children of Israel from 430 years of bondage. I don’t know your Pharaoh, I don’t know his size, you know the things that have challenged you and mocked the image and glory of God in your life. I don’t know the things that are making your heart to pant, you know the things that have terrorized you, now pray –
- Father in the name of Jesus, stretch forth your hand and terminate the reign of Pharaoh in every area of my life, (family, business, career, ministry and country). Terminate every evil hand that is set against your purpose in my life; let it be terminated right now in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, manifest your glorious power; the power of your outstretched hand in my life and deliver me from the strongman of my father’s house, this nation, limitation, satanic embargo, disappointment. Deliver me from the evil hand that is set against your purpose in my life, and from the secret insurrection of the workers of iniquity. Deliver me O God in the name of Jesus.
- Father, you are the almighty, manifest your almightiness in my life and terminate every woe. Arise O God, let your enemies be scattered. Magnify your name in my life and let there be no more delay, bondage, slavery because I belong to you, faithful God. Through you, I shall do valiantly and I shall be all that you want me to be. Thank you faithful God, I give you all the praise, in Jesus mighty name I have prayed.
Exo. 15:1, “Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.”
- God will give you a new song; a song of victory, a song of transformation, a song of liberation, and a song of restoration in the name of Jesus. Welcome to your season of new songs.
- There is a God who gives songs in the night; the hand of God will give you songs and it will be spontaneous in your life. You will sing and your joy will be boundless, it will burst forth from you into songs in the name of Jesus.
- Declare – “I will sing unto the Lord a new song in Jesus name”.
TO BE CONTINUED…..