In Esther 8, we see how an evil decree was revoked and reversed; a decree that was meant to exterminate the children of Israel which was devised by an evil Mr Haman.
- Every Haman in your life will not only bow, he will be hanged in his own gallow if he fails to repent.
- Henceforth, you will become a “touch not” person; any evil eye that is set against you will go blind, every evil scheme against you will backfire, the conspiracy of darkness against you shall not succeed in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, you will cross over any trap that is set for you; those who set it will be caught in their own trap while you escape by the hand of the almighty.
- Every evil concluded matter in the realm of the spirit against you, be revoked and be reversed by the hand of the almighty.
- Every evil verdict that has gone ahead of you, be revoked and be reversed by the hand of the almighty in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every concluded matter in the realm of the spirit against the purpose of God in your life shall come to nought in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord will promote you; in place of Haman, the Lord will promote you. The glory of God shall no longer be hidden in your life; the name of the Lord shall be celebrated in the name of Jesus.
Dan. 6:27-28, “He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions. So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.”
- The mighty hand of God will shut the mouth of lions on your behalf in the name of Jesus; no wild beast will be able to operate where you operate.
- The hand of the wicked shall not remove you; the foot of pride shall not come against you in the name of Jesus.
- Every wild beast that is set against the purpose of God in your life will be roasted by fire in the powerful name of Jesus.
- You will not die before your time; you will not retire before your time in the mighty name of Jesus.
- You shall have comprehensive success. Daniel prospered in the land of his captivity; you will prosper in this land; you will prosper here and hereafter in the mighty name Jesus.
- You shall lend to nations and you will not borrow, your family will not borrow in the name of Jesus.
We celebrate the hand of God in the four gospels. We see the greatest demonstration of the power of God’s outstretched hand in the person of Christ and in the salvation package which is the greatest miracle. We celebrate the hand of God when we allow Christ in us to flow and when we manifest sonship through Christ.
- From today, you will not fail. Whenever you are called upon, you will manifest Christ. Some people may not like you, but when the chips are down, you will be sought after and you will be the one who will proffer the required solution in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED……