Understanding God’s eternal plan as contained in the seven dispensations will help us to: –
- Live a purposeful life
- Know how to align with God’s eternal plan
- Free us from unnecessary cares and worries and vanities
- Facilitate our ability to bring others from darkness to light
- Help us rightly invest our lives on things that have eternal value
Between the dispensation of grace and the dispensation of the kingdom, the rapture of the true Church of God would have taken place.
2 Pet. 2:4-9, “For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness to be reserved unto judgment; and spared not the old world, but save Noah and eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished.”
When you hear that this age is winding down, align yourself, don’t play games with eternity. Ask yourself this question – ‘if the rapture takes place tonight, will I fly?’ If you cannot answer that question authoritatively, if your response is ‘maybe’, then, you need to really take your Christianity more seriously.
- Thank God for revealing his will to you and showing you his kindness and for unveiling his plans for you so that you will not be taken unawares. God is not only interested in your salvation. He is interested in the salvation of your family and all your loved ones.
- Father, I thank you. I appreciate and bless and magnify your name. I have seen your moves right from Genesis to Revelations. You have not changed. You are the unchanging changer of the whole universe. Thank you so much for your eternal plan for man. Help me, O God, to be at the centre of your will. May I not miss your mark as you continue to lead, as you continue to bless, as you continue to guide.
- Jesus Christ I depend on you, Son of the living God, you are my only ticket for the rapture, what you did for me on Calvary is my ticket. I believe in my heart what I confess with my mouth that you died for my sins and on the third day, you rose from dead and that you are seated on the right hand side of the Father to come to take me home. I depend on you Lord. Grant that the rapture will not take me unawares in the name of Jesus. Grant that your second coming will never take me unawares. Help me to live rapture ready. Forgive all my wickedness and all my evil ways in Jesus name.
- I align my will to your will and I depend on you to finish well. I depend on you to finish strong. Please lift me and establish me in holiness, righteousness and in wisdom. I depend on you. It is only through you that I shall do valiantly.
- Please help me, guide me every inch of the way till I become all you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish and leave nothing undone that I should do. Help me to be fruitful.
- Make the remaining part of my life the most fruitful, the most righteous, the most holy, the most accomplished, the most prosperous, the most joyful, the most impactful in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to always be at the right side of prophecy doing the right thing the way you want it in Jesus name.
- I yield my will to your will; no longer my will but let your perfect will be established in my life as you guide me through the skillfulness of your hand to my allotted inheritance in you.
- Make it impossible for me to miss the sound of the trumpet in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me comprehensive success here and hereafter. Help me never to get into idolatry. Help me never to pursue vanity in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I lock up my destiny in your hand; I know that you are able to keep me to the end. Thank you faithful God, in Jesus name I pray. Amen!