O GOD, LET YOUR GLORY SHINE FORTH B
Psa. 94:1, “O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself”. This is a wonderful heartfelt prayer of importunity. God responds to this kind of prayer when it comes from the heart. In the place of prayer, God listens more to the heart than what the mouth is saying. That is why the confessions of our mouth should always be in tandem with the meditations of our heart in the place of prayer.
- O God to whom vengeance belongeth, I ask you to manifest the fullness of your power in every area of my life – in my dream life, in my business life, in my spiritual life, as I sleep and as I wake up in the name of Jesus.
- All the forces that are unleashed against your purpose for my destiny, Lord, stretch forth your hand and do what only you can do in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, God to whom vengeance belongs, show yourself, manifest the fullness of your power and silence every voice of the adversary. Cut off witchcraft. Destroy occultism.
- Overthrow every throne of darkness set over this nation, overturn and overthrow every satanic agenda. Frustrate every token of hell in the name of Jesus. Let the enemies of righteousness be overthrown in the name of Jesus.
- Let the sponsors of evil against this nation be utterly destroyed, comprehensively annihilated. Lord, sweep them off in the name of Jesus.
- O God, to whom vengeance belongs, manifest the fullness of your power against our adversaries. Make your name great in the name of Jesus.
Vs 2, “Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.”
- Lord, you know them, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth stretch your hand against the forces that are unleashed against your purpose for our destiny.
- Furiously exterminate them that they may know that you rule in the affairs of men and that you are sovereign over all and that we belong to you.
- Lord, defend your turtle dove, wherefore should the heathen say, “where is now their God?”
- Eternal rock of ages, overthrow every throne of iniquity set over this nation in the name of Jesus. Terminate every power of darkness raging against your purpose for this nation. Cut them off, utterly dismantle and destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ. Flush them out and let your glory shine forth. Drive away darkness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, arise against their shenanigans; arise against their evil computations and calculations in the mighty name of Jesus. Frustrate their tokens and make the adversaries of your Church in this nation go into perpetual captivity.
- Heavenly father, have mercy on your Church and deliver the redeemed. Deliver your Church from compromise. Deliver your Church from wrong association. Deliver your Church from error and from every ungodliness in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Deliver your Church from worldliness. Deliver your Church from lust. Deliver your Church from corruption. Deliver your Church, O God, from defilement. Deliver your Church from every form of deception. Deliver your Church from distraction in the name of Jesus.
- Have mercy on your Church and wipe away every transgression. Make your people to love you above all else in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask, let those who worship you in spirit and in truth come on board and let your name be magnified. Thank you blessed Lord. We enthrone you Lord over all in the name of Jesus Christ.
The healing of this nation must start from the Church. The healing of the Church must start from the home while the healing of the home must start from man but definitely not from a man who has abdicated his priesthood responsibility. That is the primary ministry of a man in the home. How many men are still priests in their homes? Husband is not a title, it is a ministry. It is headship.
The greatest requirement for leadership is direction. Where are you leading your household? Where are you going? The easiest way to end nowhere is to follow a leader who knows nowhere and who has missed the way. If you follow a leader who has missed the way, you will end nowhere.
- Lord, revive every home. Lord intervene in every home. You know the crisis of leadership that has befallen the nation, you know the root; it is from the home. There are prodigal sons all over the place, Lord, we ask you, O God, to arise. Help every home. Intervene. Let every man that has abdicated the priesthood ministry of the home return. Let every family altar be revived. Let your glory shine from every home in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED……….