9. He will compel the people to dedicate their lives to satan by taking the mark ‘666’.
Rev. 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” The mark of the beast is already in place. This is the dilemma that will befall those who are left behind. Things will be so bad that they cannot even go out to buy or sell, they will not be able to travel without the mark, and meanwhile, they know the implications of collecting the mark!
Rev. 14:9-14, “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark on his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.” Whoever collects the mark is irredeemably lost. That is the reason why we must be very careful in the times and seasons we have already entered. One of the terrible things that has befallen the Church today is that the Church is no longer preparing people for heaven. End time messages are very scarce; all we hear is ‘claim it, possess it, take it’, at such a time as this? During a recent encounter I had with Jesus, he told me that his people are not ready. May you not be stranded in this dusty land, may you not be earthbound in the mighty name of Jesus. The rapture is going to be a spiritual exercise. It is only those who have their affections right that will hear the sound of the trumpet. May you not be a left behind in the name of Jesus. In the realm of the spirit, there is something called the law of attraction of homogenous species, that is why there is a saying that ‘birds of a feather flock together’. What you magnify in your heart is what you magnetize.
- Lord, I have heard your word today, have mercy on me and help me. Make it impossible for me to be left behind in the name of Jesus. Make it impossible for me to chase money and miss heaven in the name of Jesus. Make it impossible for me to be earthbound and be left behind when the trumpet sounds in the name of Jesus.
- You’ve gone to prepare a place for me, Jesus, prepare me for that place so that where you are, there will I also be to reign and rendezvous with you in glory.
- Keep me rapture ready, let my affections and my connection be right. Let my pursuits and desire be right. Help me to tune to the frequency of heaven and never disconnect.
- Help me never to disappoint you. Lord, help me to be where you are and to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose may be fulfilled in my life.
- Lord, make it impossible for me to be deceived to receive the mark of the beast in the name of Jesus.
- Before the fullness of the manifestation of the antichrist, Lord, grant that I would have been raptured. Help me to be rapture ready all the days of my life so that I will hear the sound of the trumpet and make heaven at last in Jesus name
- I secure my destiny in your hand. Jesus Christ; you are my ticket for the rapture. What you did on mount Calvary is my ticket for the rapture. Amen!