The rod of the righteous makes you unstoppable, unbeatable. The only way you can be defeated is if it is possible for God to be defeated! Receive that impartation. No power, whether in flesh or out of it, will be able to withstand the power of the Almighty in your life from henceforth in the mighty name of Jesus. When we were about to complete our house, we bought a lot of finishing materials for the landscaping. As the builders began to mix up the concrete, cement, sharp sand and other materials, all of a sudden, the cloud gathered and I knew the implication. Once it rains, all the materials would be condemned.
My personal assistant ran up to me and said, “Pastor, do something”! The workers too started being sarcastic saying,“is he not a pastor?” I did a simple calculation of the cost of materials in my mind and discovered that a huge sum of money was about to vanish just like that. As I was still doing this, the rains started dropping. At that point, I quickly ran into the site store and lifted the rod. I spoke to the rain and the cloud and commanded it not to rain within a particular radius. Soon after, the cloud moved away just as it came. The men on sight started clapping and celebrating God. I later discovered that it rained heavily in the surrounding environment to the glory of God.
The rod of God will begin to produce results in your life in the mighty name of Jesus. Remember what the Bible says in Isa. 59:19B, “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him”. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of boundaries. The fact that something wrong is happening everywhere does not mean it should happen to you, this is because you are properly connected. You will be the first person to do exploit in your lineage in the mighty name of Jesus.
You have the rod, go and confront Pharaoh. Begin to fulfil your destiny. No more slavery, no more bondage, no more captivity, no more Pharaoh in Jesus name.
- Lord, please help me. I have heard your word today; grant me the grace to manifest sonship in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me the grace never to fail you. When I am called upon, Lord, I trust you to empower me supernaturally to manifest your glory and your awesome power in the mighty name of Jesus.
- You have given me power, you have given me authority, grant me the grace to apply it. May I never fail you in the name of Jesus.
- I have your word. Let your word in my mouth begin to produce far reaching results in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make me for signs, make me for wonders. Let your miracle begin to flow in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
- I will not fail. I will not falter in the name of Jesus. Through you I shall do valiantly. For it is you that will keep the enemy under my feet in the name of Jesus. Thank you faithful God, in Jesus name.
- I command every rod of the wicked stretched forth against me to be paralyzed.
- Say to the rod of the wicked – you must not alight, you must not prosper, you must not prevail in my life in the name of Jesus Christ. The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous and I will not put forth my hand unto iniquity in the name of Jesus.
- Every rod of the wicked rising against my family, be utterly destroyed. Let every rod of the wicked stretched forth against my life be utterly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil hand stretched forth to vex me, be utterly destroyed, be paralyzed and be neutralized in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..