Rom. 8:31-37, “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
Don’t be satisfied with “the conqueror’s anointing”; receive “the more than conqueror’s anointing”. I decree the release of the conqueror’s anointing upon you in the name of Jesus. The conqueror’s anointing flows from Judah. Two people in the Bible who lost no battle are David who conquered for Israel and Jesus Christ who conquered for us and made us more than conquerors.
- Whatever is confronting you right now, I decree that you are more than a conqueror according to Rom. 8:37 in the name of Jesus.
- Decree – I am more than a conqueror over anything that is challenging the glory of God in my life. I am more than a conqueror over scarcity, poverty, lack, barrenness, sickness, disease, death, hell, sin, satan, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world, mermaid spirits, witches, wizards, spirit of incubus, socubus, asmode, infirmity, devourer, locust, cankerworm, palmerworm, caterpillar in the name of Jesus.
- I am more than a conqueror over corona virus, paralysis, cancer, demonic powers of darkness, territorial wickedness, baal, evil or satanic networks, and discouragement. I am more than a conqueror over rejection, and disappointment.
- I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus, for greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus.
- Lord, I receive the more than a conqueror’s anointing, I celebrate it and I bless you. It is from you that all blessings flow. I magnify your precious name. Through you, I shall do valiantly. In you I am more than a conqueror. Thank you so much Lord Jesus.
Rom. 16:20, “And the God of peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.”
- I celebrate you the God of peace. Jesus, you are the prince of peace, I celebrate you. Let the Prince of peace arise and bruise satan under my feet in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful privilege, thank you for the crushing anointing and the consuming fire anointing.
- From today, begin to chase the things that are chasing you in the name of Jesus.
- Every conspiracy of darkness against your family has come to an end in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil arrow fired into your body, the temple of the Holy Ghost, is nullified and neutralized in the mighty name of Jesus.
- The Lord has made your head stronger than the head of your enemies in Jesus name. Amen!