SEVEN REASONS WHY JESUS CAME
3. Jesus came to make sons out of every believer according to John 1:12.
He gave as many that believe the power to become sons of God. I want to celebrate the power to become a Son of God. Lord, may I live to manifest the Sonship of the living God in my present situation in the name of Jesus Christ. Let you river of life flow through me, terminate every labour without benefit, every near success syndrome, dismantle and destroy every evil network. Let your peace and joy that pass all understanding fill my heart in Jesus name. Amen. May you never forget that you are a son of the living God. You have to become a son for you to qualify for an inheritance. Daughters are called sons, every daughter of God is qualified for an inheritance. Let’s celebrate that.
4. He came is to set the captives free according to Luke 4:18-19.
The Spirit of the lord is upon me because he has anointed to preach the gospel, he has send me to heal the sick, to preach deliverance for the captives and the recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised and to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Jesus came specifically to set the captives free. It is part of his redemptive ministry. That is why He focused so much on deliverance, anywhere he went you will see practical demonstration of the power of God. He set the captives free. Spiritual and physical bondage were broken in his ministry. The bible says in Mark 16:17 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues” . The first sign that shall follow those that believe is casting out of demons, not speaking in tongues. Unfortunately, a lot of people have abandoned that and it is so fundamental. Deliverance is the main purpose he came, he came to set captives free. We were all bound in chains, he came and set us free.
- Remember, I want you to celebrate the power of God to deliver and from today you will never be bound. Declare I will never be bound, Jesus came to set me free. I am free indeed. The bible says that whosoever the son of God shall set free shall be free indeed. My family is free indeed.
- I have access to all God’s covenant rights, blessings and privileges. My name is written in the book of life, my sins are forgiven. I have dominion over sin, self, satan, his agents, his wiles, agenda, schemes, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world. I have dominion over poverty scarcity, lack. I have dominion over sickness, disease, death and hell. Jesus I celebrate you.
- Through your death, burial and resurrection, I am delivered, I am a saint, I am no longer a foreigner. I am a fellow citizen with the saints and of the household of God. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…….