18. The revelation of Jesus Christ as the Possessor of all power.
This is what Jesus said after his resurrection in Matt. 28:18-20, “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen”. This is Jesus’ parting words to us. If you are operating in this wicked environment, you need to stand on this authority – ‘all power’, not some power. Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
- Lord, I celebrate your omnipotence. I declare that you have given me power to trample upon serpents and scorpions. In you I am more than a conqueror. Through You I shall do valiantly. Thank you Jesus. I celebrate your omnipotence. I celebrate your omnipresence. I celebrate your almightiness.
- Thank you for the great commission. Help me to fulfil it. I bless and magnify your name. Through you, I will accomplish all that you want me to accomplish. May I leave nothing undone that I should do in the name of Jesus.
- Everywhere I operate, let your glory manifest. Drive away every darkness. May I operate above only, seated in Christ Jesus. Blessed be your name. Through you and in you we live and move and have our being. Thank you Jesus. I give you all the glory.
- I dedicate the trophies ahead to you in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. I soak all these pronouncements in the blood of Jesus, and raise the blood of Jesus against every retaliatory attack in the name of Jesus.
- I hand over to you any power challenging your power in my life. Thank you Lord Jesus. You are the God of Israel, you know no defeat. Thank You Jesus.
- Arise O God, let our enemies be scattered. As wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked melt before your presence. As smoke is driven away, Lord, drive them away.
- As dagon bowed before the Ark of the living God so let there be total destruction of evil networks challenging your glory and your image in our lives in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask that you make our lives comprehensively better, in the name of Jesus.
- I re-dedicate everything that concerns me to you, Lord Jesus, and enthrone you as the Rock of my salvation, protection, preservation, provision, progression, perfection, and the Rock of my promise. For in you I live and move and have my being. Take all the glory, in Jesus name. Amen!