19. The Revelation of Christ as the Lord the fountain of living waters.
Jer. 17:13, “O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.” May you not forsake the Lord the fountain of living waters in Jesus name. Wherever Christ is not found, things are usually dry; there may be coziness, fanfare, glamour and noise but deep down there will be dryness. Jesus is the fountain of living waters. Every thirsty soul shall be satisfied with the river of life. And whatsoever that river touches is made whole. If you allow the river of life to flow in your heart, you will no longer experience dryness. River of life signifies flourishing, blossoming and fruitfulness. The revelation of Jesus as the fountain of living waters terminates barrenness. When Jesus manifests as the fountain of living waters in your life, every form of dryness will be terminated. Barrenness is not limited to procreation, it goes beyond that. You can have barrenness in relationships, in business and so on. For every trace of barrenness, you need water. On a very dry land when a little water touches the soil, it goes a long way.
May the fountain of living waters flow into every dry area of your life and bring flourishing – it may be in your business, in your spiritual walk, in revelational knowledge – suffering from lack of revelation. Every trace of barrenness in your life shall be terminated today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. No more near-success syndrome. It is the presence of Jesus that terminates dryness and transforms the desert into a fertile land. The most irrigated part of the world today is in Israel which used to be a desert. The presence of God has transformed that nation. There is a transformation that comes when Jesus shows up.
- Jesus, manifest yourself as the fountain of living waters in every area of my life. Terminate every form of dryness, terminate every form of barrenness, break every curse and cause me to flourish, bloom and blossom.
- Let there be blossoming and flourishing in every facet of my life. Let your glory burst forth. Let there be fruits. Make me abundantly fruitful in every area of my life in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I ask that you transform my life and make me a transformer. Manifest the fullness of your power in my life.
- I prophesy into your life that your season of labour without commensurate benefit has come to an end in the name of Jesus.
- There shall be no more scarcity, poverty or lack in the name of Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……