Three important things that you need
- Proclamation – They overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony (Rev 12:11). What has Jesus done for you? What has the blood of Jesus done for you? Appropriate it because the blood does not avail unless it is applied. As you wake up every morning, affirm who you are in Christ. Declare it.
Three things will happen as you do this.
- You are giving angels something to work on.
- The devil is put to flight because he knows that you know your rights; you know who you are in Christ Jesus.
- Your faith is built up. This is because faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. How does it happen? You will hear yourself; faith need not come only when your Pastor is preaching. That is important but you can preach to yourself also. Declare the word of God and hear it. As you proclaim – that ‘through the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I am redeemed, I am justified, I am sanctified, made holy with the holiness of God. I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony’ – something begins to happen inside of you. You are impregnating your mind with the word of God that will change your world. That is how transformation begins and it continues until you become unstoppable.
Three Important weapons
- Weapon of divine guidance.
Who is leading you? Are you ready to be led by the Holy Spirit? Do not tune to the frequency of the world because the world is already going in the wrong direction and will only make you a “goat” Jesus did not die for goats, no, he died for his “sheep”. Jesus is the shepherd of sheep. The world is clearly demarcated today into goat nations and sheep nations; enemies of Israel and lovers of Israel. Once a nation turns against Israel, the word of God will be against such a nation because Gen. 12:3 says, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee.” Decide not to be misled. Don’t ever mortgage your will. Don’t outsource your will. If your boss asks you to commit sin, tell him boldly that you are not a sinner; do not compromise. If your husband is trying to lead you astray, you must not oblige. God does not expect you to submit to a husband that will take you to evil altars while you are a child of God. The only husband you should submit to is the one who is aligned with the will of God – the divine order of things, that is, the husband that will take you to God not the one that will take you away from God. By and large, you are responsible for your decisions and indiscretions. We need spiritual sensitivity in order to be led. How do we get it? It was through divine guidance that the wise men from the east refused to go back to Herod to give him the information he required concerning Jesus. Don’t ever give the enemy the information he requires in order to destroy you. You need to be spiritually sensitive. God does not shout when he is speaking. The Holy Spirit does not force you against your will. Being led by the Holy Spirit is not easy; you need to be tuned to the frequency of heaven and refuse to come down. You can be confused by another person’s doubts or signals. The Holy Spirit will not shout. The Holy Ghost’s leadership is your best leading. May you not drop it for any other thing.
- Lord, grant me the grace never to give the enemy the information or weapon to use against me in the name of Jesus. Thank you mighty God in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED………