3. The Holy Spirit produces conversion, regeneration (spiritual rebirth) and restoration. Titus 3:5, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.”
- Holy Spirit, I welcome you into my life. I hand over my life afresh to you. I ask you to wash me. I ask you to reinvigorate and restore me. Look into my life, regenerate me; let your regenerative work be evident in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me grace to be washed and to be perfect. Only you can make me perfect. Holy Spirit, I ask you to perfect me in holiness, in righteousness and in wisdom. Do your regenerative work in my life in the name of Jesus.
- This year, I ask you to be my helper, be my guide, be my shield, be my mentor. Help me precious Holy Spirit, be my advocate, comforter, and counsellor.
- Help me to pay attention to your ever abiding presence in my life. Grant me the grace to walk with you. Grant me grace to fellowship with you. Grant me grace to partner with you. Let the fullness of the benefits of those who walk with you manifest in my life in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Holy Spirit, I give you praise, in Jesus name.
4. The Holy Spirit liberates us from the power of sin and death. Partnering with the Holy Spirit liberates us from the power of sin and death. The Holy Spirit himself is the river of life. Rom. 8:1-2, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” There is the law of sin and death and also the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Wherever this law is in operation, the law of sin and death dies. This is one of the greatest works of the Holy Spirit in our lives. The Holy Spirit is the river of life and wherever that river flows, whatever it touches is made whole. Out of our belly shall flow rivers of living water according to John 7:37. He is the river of living water bubbling inside of us and terminating every agent of death including sickness. Whenever sickness comes knocking, remind it – ‘sickness, you have no right to operate here. I am not under your law. I am under the law of the spirit of life and that law of the spirit of life has made me free from the law of sin and death.
- Holy Spirit, I celebrate you today, I celebrate your power in my life to terminate every agent of sickness, disease, discomfort and death. I thank you because I am no longer under the law of the spirit of sin and death. I thank you that through you I have dominion over death. I have life. The river of life is flowing inside of me and this river of life has made me whole and free from the law of sin and death.
- River of life, flow from the crown of my head down to the soles of my feet for it is writen that out of my belly shall flow rivers of living water. Sickness, I have dominion over you through the power of the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED……