11. Holy Spirit inspires our praise and worship to the living God. Acts 2:11, “Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God”. The Holy Spirit inspired the praise of the disciples and they started declaring and celebrating the wonders of God. That is what the Holy Spirit specializes in doing; the Holy Spirit is the spirit of new songs, good tidings, and joy. Acts 10:46a, “For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.” Phil 3:3, “For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.” Eph. 5:18-19, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” John 4:24, “God is a Spirit; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” If you want to experience good tidings and great joy this year without measure, engage the Holy Spirit; partner with Him. Pray in tongues more than you prayed in the previous year. Cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit. Allow him to guide you. When you wake up every morning, commune with him. As you do your job, commune with him. Let the Holy Spirit be more real to you this year than ever. It is possible. He will give you songs. Most of the songs the Holy Spirit gave me came after praying and worshipping in the spirit for hours after which I get caught up. Holy Spirit is a pacesetter and not a copy cat. Children of God should be pacesetters; he will use you to birth new things. The beautiful thing about it is the joy of the Lord that the Holy Spirit can give; you just go on magnifying God and live in ceaseless praise. Because of the thankfulness of your heart, you get filled; the river is flowing more and more. You are growing in new levels of anointing until it begins to overflow. The overflow is for impact. You cannot go into depression or be lonely if you tune to the frequency of the Holy Spirit, it is not possible. One of the symbols of the Holy Spirit is new wine. Holy Spirit intoxicates.
12. The spirit within us helps produce fruits of the Holy Ghost. Gal. 5:22-23, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” The Holy Spirit is the spirit of fruitfulness in every sense. This fruitfulness is not limited to procreation but also spiritual fruits and fruits in kingdom service. God expects us to bear fruits that will abide in our kingdom service. May you not be barren this year in the name of Jesus Christ. Start your soul winning now, don’t wait. Give yourself soul winning target. Every month, ensure that you bring somebody to Christ. There are so many ripe souls out there. Once you start reaching out, the Holy Spirit will empower your effort to do the right thing in God’s kingdom. It is important for you to understand that the fruit of the Holy Spirit cannot be produced by the carnal mind, no matter how hard the carnal man tries, it is not possible. For instance, when a young man tells a young girl ‘I love you’, he doesn’t even understand what that word means because he has other things in his heart as he is saying it. You can’t give what you don’t have. Love is a fruit of the Holy Spirit. Even in the Church, you have to be circumspect; it is not everyone that goes to Church that is born again. Be led by the Holy Spirit this year more than ever before. Before you take any decision, commune with the Holy Spirit, hand it over to him and tap into the omniscient resources of heaven. Nobody knows better than the Holy Spirit. It is a win-win thing that God has deposited in us. May we learn to make use of this in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, I thank you. I ask that you terminate every trace of barrenness in my life in the name of Jesus. I welcome you precious Holy Spirit, I thank you for the benefit of knowing you. help me to cultivate friendship with you; help me to cultivate deeper relationship with you on daily basis.
- Fill me to overflowing and supernaturally empower me to bear multidimensional fruits, in every area of my life – spiritual, biological, soul winning, fruit of the spirit – love, peace, joy, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.
- Help me to bear fruits and may my fruits abide and abound in the name of Jesus. Thank you precious Holy Spirit. Help me to bear more fruits this year more than ever before even in the work of my hands. Make me fruitful all the way, in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED…….