Zech. 4:6-7, “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not my might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain; and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.” The mountain of barrenness is brought down by the spirit of grace.
- Lord, I ask and receive the grace to be comprehensively fruitful in every area of my life. Let this grace terminate every trace of barrenness wherever it is operating in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.
Grace is quite powerful. Grace is an acronym for – God’s richest ability committed eternally to…….(personalise it).
God is able. 2 Cor. 9:8-11, “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) being enriched in everything to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.”
- God is able to make all grace abound towards me that I always having all sufficiency in all things may abound unto every good work.
- Lord, let the anointing that your word carries in 2 Cor. 9:8-11 flow right now in every area of my life and make me enriched in all things. I vow to give you thanks. Thank you faithful God, blessed be your name in Jesus name.
- No more dryness, no more barrenness in the name of Jesus.
- Prophesy into your hand – my hand, prosper wherever I lay you. The works of my hand shall prosper in Jesus’ name.
- I am blessed beyond curse in Jesus’ name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……….