We should not fail to appreciate God for the greatest gift he has given to mankind: the gift of salvation. Although God gave us salvation freely, salvation is not cheap. It cost God his very best. One of the messages for this season is sacrificial giving; it is one of the attributes of our God. Loving is giving not hoarding. May our hearts flow out in appreciation of his goodness, kindness, mercy and love towards us. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16.
- Father, I can never thank you enough. You had other options but you chose the option of love because you are love. You chose the option of mercy because you are merciful. You chose the option of grace because you are gracious. I appreciate you O God. May your name be praised.
- I magnify your precious name; gracious God, merciful God. Hallowed be your name. I celebrate your love and kindness towards me and I give you honour and praise. I appreciate you for the greatest gift of your Son Jesus Christ. None can compare with you, blessed be your name.
- I thank you for your boundless love towards mankind. I bless you O Lord. May your name be magnified.
- Help me O God to treasure all that you have been to me and for all you have done for me. May I never be like the first Adam who took you for granted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to be appreciative of your mercies. Fill my heart with gratitude. Let it continue to flow ceaselessly in Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…………