“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.”
- Lord, only you can satisfy the yearnings of my heart, no one can satisfy like you. I open up my heart before you. As the dear pants after the water brooks, so my soul pants after you. I ask you, O God, to satisfy me with your river of life, for every thirsty soul shall be satisfied. Lord, I am thirsty and I ask you to satisfy my soul.
- Fill my soul with the river of life. Let it overflow. I pray for myself, I pray for every member of my family, I pray for every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International and for everyone connected to this ministry, Lord let there be overflow of your joy, peace, and river of life.
- Make my life impactful. Transform me and make me a transformer. Where I need healing, please heal me and make me a healing agent in this sick world. Put your mark of distinction and honour upon me. Put your perpetual seal of ownership upon me.
- Satisfy me with the goodness of your house answer me by awesome deeds in righteousness. Show me your mercy, love and kindness. Rend the heavens and come down. Touch the mountains and cause them to smoke. Do that which only you can do.
- Lord, cover my nakedness. Where I am weak, please strengthen me. Where I need deliverance, deliver me. Where I need your transformation, please transform me. I depend on you and ask that you release the resources of heaven for me. Release the blessings of open heavens. I ask that your angels take charge of all that concerns me.
- Make my life to show forth your praise, your goodness, your faithfulness and your love. May my life flow in ceaseless praise of your mighty name in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I depend on you. Through the greatness of your power, let every opposition submit. Through the greatness of your name, let every opposition bow. Stretch forth your hand, O God, do what only you can do. Show me your mercy, goodness and glory.
- I proclaim that from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same, your name alone shall be praised in every facet of my life. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED…………….