A MESSAGE DELIVERED ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER, 2021
How to celebrate Jesus Christ
6. Live a sanctified life.
There is no shortcut. Without holiness, no one shall see God. If you know him, fall in love with him, believe in him, obey him, serve him and be sanctified; you will become a vessel of honour fit for the master’s use. Nothing can be more satisfying. It involves dedicating your life to him and laying your life on the altar. Sanctification means to be made holy, to be set apart from the world unto God. When I see the Church trying to be like the world, I say there is something that is seriously wrong. To be sanctified is to be made a saint.
- Lord, I am ready to be sanctified. Help me. This is one of the reasons why you came; to make me a sanctified vessel. I offer myself to you Lord. I ask you to make me a sanctified vessel. Pull me out of the brink and keep me through the skillfulness of your hand, uphold me.
- Fill me with your spirit. Help me to love you and to love what you love and to hate what you hate and to live for you all the days of my life.
- I ask that you make me a vessel of honour, fit for your use for ever. I yield to you. I yield my will to you and I ask you to help me. I ask you to fill me, I ask you to anoint me, I ask you to use me, I ask you to send me. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name.
7. Expect his second coming.
Be ready for the rapture. Stop getting ready, start being ready. Those who are going to be raptured are those who are ready. Prepare for his second coming. Jesus is coming for his eternal bride; a Church without wrinkle. A Church without spot. Are you part and parcel of it?
- When all is said and done, make it impossible for me to miss you, make it impossible for me to miss the rapture. Make it impossible for me to miss my heavenly mansion and my reward. You are the only one who can reward kingdom service. Everything I have ever done in your kingdom, Lord, I ask that you sanctify.
- I dedicate my life and everything that concerns me to you, Lord, make me a consecrated vessel. Make me your own forever. Help me to live for you. Help me to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be established in every facet of my life.
- Every second, moment, minute, hour, day, I hand over to you Lord, I depend on you and your finished work on the cross. Help me. Having come this far, Lord, help me never to derail, be deceived or distracted.
- I put my hand in your hand and I ask Lord, that you lock it there with a padlock. Make it impossible for me to backslide. I believe in you forever. Thank you Lord, Jesus. I dedicate my life to you, have your way, in Jesus name. Amen.
When do you celebrate Jesus? Start right now. Now is the time. Every day! For life! Don’t wait for another 25th of December.