The Bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. All the things that people seek will seek you and you won’t even have time for them. The blessings of seeking God are boundless. God’s standard for seeking him is with all your heart. When you seek him with all your heart, you will find him. May the Lord grant us the grace to be passionate seekers of God, people who seek God because we love him and not because of what we can get from him in the name of Jesus.
God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Nobody can reward a kingdom service better than God. If you seek God, what people seek will seek you. If you have ever tasted heaven, you will realize that everything people are seeking here on earth are but toys.
- Lord, please help me and every member of my family, as many that are money chasers, turn their hearts aright in the name of Jesus.
- Help me to be wise in the name of Jesus. Grant me grace to dethrone every idol in my heart and enthrone you, the only true God, at the center of my heart.
- Help me to enthrone you and fall in love over and over again with you. Help me to break away from everything that binds, hinders, fetters, and disrobes in Jesus’ name.
- Help me to throw away every idol so that you can take over the center of gravity of my heart in the name of Jesus. I trust you, O God, to perfect that which concerns me and work out your plans for my destiny in Jesus’ mighty name I pray.
- Make me and every member of my family people who seek you in spirit, truth, and love your presence more than your presents in the name of Jesus.
Do you know that you cannot be in his presence and be far away from his presents? The problem is that a lot of people are putting the cart before the horse. That is the greatest problem of the Church today. When people are taught grace before being taught to be worshippers, they become reckless sinners.
- Lord, please revive me. Revive your Church. Revive my family. Retrain the trainers and point out to them areas where they are missing it. Help us to stop presenting the gospel upside down in the name of Jesus.
- Grant us grace to start raising worshippers; those who are so fanatically in love with you that the idea of substituting that love for anything does not even remotely exist.
- Help us, O God, to break away from idolatry. Help us to break away from Babylon in the name of Jesus.
- Grant us grace, O God, to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose may be fulfilled in our lives. Make us all you want us to be in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED……….