Mal. 4:1-3, “For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.”
Whatever you seek outside Christ does not have a future. Anything that does not have eternal value, anything you seek outside the purpose of God amounts to failure; it is succeeding to fail. You need not teach a worshipper reverential fear of God. It was the fear of God that deterred Joseph from committing sin with Potiphar’s wife. The only place where a worshipper will commit sin is where God cannot see him.
- Lord, revive your Church. Bring back the fear of God into your Church in the name of Jesus.
- Prepare your Church for the events ahead. Father, do not allow me to be caught unawares in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, grant me the grace to always be at the blessing side of windows of heaven backed by the resources of heaven and to walk hand in hand with you to tread down the wicked in the name of Jesus.
- Make me a person who fears the name of the Lord, someone that will grow up and continue to ascend. Grant that nothing shall bring me down in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, grant me the empowerment to soar above the limitations. Above the things that pull down. Tear down geographical and territorial barriers and every obstacle. Grant that every obstacle shall be a stepping stone for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, as your end time agenda accelerates, help me, O God to accelerate upwards, and keep on growing higher and higher and to walk in comprehensive dominion over the forces of darkness and limitations in the name of Jesus.
- Help me not to be earth-bound. Grant me grace to fix my affection on the things that are above. Help me to be connected to you the most-high and grant me the grace to operate in the highest in the name of Jesus.
- May I never seek the lower things that the world seeks in the name of Jesus.
- Make me a God chaser. Help me to make hay while the sun shines in Jesus’ name.
- Let the things that people seek begin to pursue me. Grant me grace never to shift my attention from you, O God, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you blessed Lord. Through you, I shall do valiantly.
- Lord, I have never walked this path before. I depend on you to finish well and finish strong in you. Only through you shall I make it to the Promised Land.
- Empower me supernaturally. When others are saying there is a casting down, may I be lifted.
- Grant me the grace to tread down the throne of the wicked.
- When sinners entice me, help me never to consent in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me grace to always be tuned to the frequency of heaven. Grant me grace to be comprehensively aligned with your purposive will for my destiny.
- Help me, O God, to delight myself in you so that the desires of my heart will become prayer answered.
- I celebrate you Jesus. I celebrate your finished work on the cross. I lift up your banner. Thank you for making me more than a conqueror.