THE POWER OF GRACE INCLUDES:
7. Power to move mountains.
“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it”.Zechariah 4:6-7 KJV
Grace is a mountain mover. Mountains refer to difficulties, stubborn challenges, blockades, things you need to cross, embargoes, and so on.
- Lord, I thank you for the generous provisions you have made for my well being here. I stretch my hands to you and I ask you, O God, for your supernatural empowerment to operate in the highest.
- Lord, I thank you for grace to move mountains in the name of Jesus Christ, I declare that by your Spirit, every challenge facing me shall become a plain, it shall dissolve and disappear by the thunder of your power.
- By the move of your Spirit. Let every mountain be uprooted. Every challenge, every obstacle, dissolve and disappear by the thunder of God’s power.
- I present the challenge facing me to you right now (mention the challenge), by the power of grace, let there be solution in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- By the thunder of God’s power, by the supernatural empowerment of the Holy Ghost the spirit of grace, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, let there be an answer. Let there be solution.
- Let the glory of God burst forth. Let the name of the Lord be magnified. Let God be hallowed in the name of Jesus Christ. I will not groan, I will not grope in the name of Jesus.
- Every mountain of opposition, dissolve and disappear, become plain right now. Let every mountain become plain. Let the glory of God be revealed. Let the name of the Lord be magnified in the powerful name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED.