CROSS OVER PROGRAMME 2022 – OUR YEAR OF FRESH OIL (C)
Another thing that the oil will do for you is to give you multiple honor. Anointing commands honor. People you don’t know will honor you. Your advice will be sought after and you will not disappoint God. Once you align with this anointing, you will walk in a fear free zone. The Bible says, “For lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered. But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” (Psalm 92:9-10)
Anointing makes you a “touch not” person. The Bible says in Psalm 105:15; touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Anywhere your case is mentioned for evil, the thunder of God shall reply. Multiple honor shall follow you everywhere you go from this moment in the name of Jesus.
David had the conqueror’s anointing which flows from Judah and we are connected to that anointing through the finished work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The conqueror’s anointing makes you unbeatable wherever the battle is fought. Henceforth, you will never lose in any battle in the name of Jesus. David fought several wars and lost none.
This anointing is for comprehensive victory; victory at home, victory abroad, victory everywhere you go. There is an anointing that makes your head many times stronger than the head of your enemies, press into this anointing. This is your year in the name of Jesus.
Psa. 89:17, 20-23 says, “For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favor our horn shall be exalted. I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him. With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. and I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.”
It is anointing for extra ordinary establishment. Henceforth, the enemy shall not have an upper hand in your life or in the life of any member of your family in the mighty name of Jesus. The son of the wicked shall not afflict you in Jesus name.
Receive Comprehensive victory, multiple open doors – henceforth when you knock one door, three will swing open in the name of Jesus.
You will experience bountiful fruitfulness, the yoke of barrenness is destroyed. This is our year of fat and flourishing. Oil guarantees you comprehensive divine protection.
When you have oil, you lack nothing. Isa. 10:27 says, “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”
- Lord, I receive your word. Make haste to help me, make haste to deliver me. Lord, help me not to be a source of blockade to what you are about to do in my life. I ask that you magnify your name in my life. Let all the blessings of fresh oil follow me in the name of Jesus.
- Plead our cause O Lord with them that strive with us. Fight against them that fight against us. Avenge us of all our adversaries in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Make our enemies fail in everything they do. Make our heads twenty million times stronger than those of our enemies.
- Make us unreachable, untouchable, and indestructible by the powers of darkness.
- Oil our paths to greatness in the name of Jesus. No more blockade. No more barrier. No more evil seal of limitation in the name of Jesus.
- We shall operate in the highest because we are connected to the most high.
- Until our names appear, the promotion list will not be complete in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the blessings of supernatural empowerment rest upon me.
- Let this anointing produce in our lives multiple honor, comprehensive victory, multiple open doors, bountiful fruitfulness and divine favor.
- Make us fat and flourishing. No more lack. No more defeat. No more depression. No more affliction. No more oppression. No more demotion. No more disappointment in the name of Jesus.
- We are blessed beyond curse. We have a wonderful inheritance. Heaven at last!
- Lord, I thank you for giving me all the blessings that come from your throne of grace. I appreciate you in Jesus name. Amen!