Every promise in the word of God is a Covenant and our God is a Covenant-keeping God.
Jesus has died and that is why we must live. Let us live while we yet live. We press into the fullness of what Jesus Christ has done for us. Every agenda of death is hereby terminated. We have seen the first day of 2022, by the grace of God, we shall see the end of this year and enter into the year 2023 with rejoicing, with songs of praise, greater anointing with the fresh oil that God has poured upon our head. This oil insulates us from the plague, pestilence, snare and wild beasts in the name of Jesus Christ.
One of the things that Jesus secured for us is dominion over death. Dominion over death is through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus came to deliver us from the fear of death. The fear of death kills more people than death itself. Every fear has torment. Anyone who is fearful is already in dire need of deliverance. The presence of God, however, terminates fear. That is part of what the anointing, the fresh oil, will do in your life. “I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.” (Psalm 23:4)
Make these declarations:
- I have dominion over death because of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross, in Jesus name. Amen!
- Father, I thank you for your manifest presence in my life. I fear no evil because you are with me. Amen!
- I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in this land of the living in Jesus name. Amen!
- With long life, the Lord will satisfy me and every member of my family and show us his salvation in Jesus name. Amen!
Confess the following scriptures:
Heb. 2:9, 14-15, John 10:10, II Tim. 1:9-10, Job 5:17-27, Psa. 91:16, Exo. 23:26, Psa. 118:17
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the many provisions you have made for my well being here on earth and hereafter, in Jesus name.
- I empty myself of every sin I have ever committed through the words of my mouth, evil thoughts, wrong actions or inaction. I repent of them all and ask for your mercy in Jesus name. Amen.
- I apply the precious blood of Jesus Christ upon my body, soul and spirit and I receive cleansing, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, You came that I might have life and have life more abundantly; abundant life shall be my portion in this land of the living, in Jesus name.
- You power of death, you have been completely defeated on the cross at Calvary. I appropriate the victory of the cross upon myself and every member of my family, in Jesus name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I am liberated from the power of death and doom, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, grant me and every member of my family long life and divine all round prosperity, in Jesus name.
- Father, I receive your word concerning me, that you will satisfy me with long life, I thank you in Jesus name. Amen.
- I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living, in Jesus name.
- I shall not lose any of my children in Jesus name.
- By the authority of the name of Jesus, I declare I shall fulfill the number of my days here on earth, in Jesus name.
- Father, may it please you to send forth your ministering angels to keep charge over me all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I bind you spirit of barrenness in every area of my life, in Jesus name.
- I shall be fruitful and I will multiply, in Jesus name.
- You spirit of death, I have overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony and I bind you and cast you into the abyss and chain you there unto the judgment day of the Lord, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus, I paralyze any agent of death delegated against me or any member of my family, I pray in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, today, I enter with You into the Covenant of LIFE and seal this Covenant with the precious blood of your dear Son, in Jesus name.
- This Covenant covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to ten generations, in Jesus name.
- My Daddy, I know you are a Covenant-keeping God; I thank you, in Jesus name.
- I ask and receive the grace to live above sin all the days of my life, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Pray for the Holy Ghost Fellowship, that God will make it a place of signs and wonders here on earth, in Jesus name.
This is our year of fresh oil. Lord, let it overflow in the mighty name of Jesus. Our cruse of oil shall never run dry in the name of Jesus. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow us and we shall dwell in the house of the Lord, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen!