Psa. 98:1, “O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvelous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.” This shall be our song. We shall write new songs to celebrate the victories that God gives us this year and beyond in Jesus’ name.
Rom. 8:37, “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” We must reciprocate what Christ has done for us by falling in love over and over again with him. That is what spiritual maturity is all about. May you never lose the opportunity to express your love for God for what he has done for you through his Son in Jesus’ name.
I Cor. 15:54, “So when this corruptible shall have put on corruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” One of the things Jesus secured for us is dominion over death. Through the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, we have dominion over death.
2 Cor. 2:14, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.”
Are you in Christ Jesus? You are programmed to have victory everywhere. Sweatless victory is your portion in the land of the living in Jesus’ name.
Rev. 15:2-3, “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over all his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. and they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.” We will sing in triumph as the Lord gives us sweatless victories in Jesus’ name. Amen!
CONFESS THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES:
Psalms 25:2, 92:4, 60: 8 & 12, 41:11, 108:9, 27:2, Rom. 8:37, 1 Cor. 15:54, 2 Cor. 2:14, 1 Cor. 15:57, Psa. 98:1, Psa. 44:5, Rev. 15:2-3
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you because I know you want me to live a life of Sweatless Victories over sin, self, Satan and all his agents. I thank you, in Jesus name.
- I empty my body, my soul and spirit of every outward and inward sin I have ever committed. I repent of worry, anger, anxiety, fear, unforgiveness, hatred, grudge bearing, malice, wrath, jealousy, pride, impure thoughts etc. I ask for forgiveness, in Jesus name.
- I use the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse my heart of every outward and secret sin, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I invite you to reign in every area of my life. Have your way Lord, in Jesus name.
- I enthrone you as my VICTOR, in Jesus name.
- Through you, I shall do valiantly in every area of my life all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I hand over all the battles of my life from now till the rapture to you. Conquer all my enemies and give me sweatless victories, in Jesus name.
- I receive the grace to walk in sweatless victories in all areas of my life, in Jesus name.
- 2018 is my year of sweatless victories, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for making me more than a conqueror, in Jesus name.
- Henceforth, all my enemies shall stumble and fall, in Jesus name.
- They shall be ashes under my feet that rise up against me, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you because death is swallowed up in Victory, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you for the power and authority you have given me to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing shall by any means hurt me, my family, and members of the Holy Ghost fellowship, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the honour you have done me in setting me on High, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for exalting my horn like that of the unicorn. This year, my eyes shall see my desire concerning my enemies, in Jesus name.
- I confess in the name of the LORD that henceforth, I shall be above only and never beneath, in Jesus name.
- The LORD who has lifted me up will never let me down, in Jesus name.
- With Jesus Christ in my boat, I will never sink, in spite of the storm, in Jesus name I declare.
- Henceforth, songs of Victory shall never cease from my lips for the right hand of the LORD and His holy arm hath gotten me the victory, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, today, I enter into the Covenant of SWEATLESS VICTORIES with you, and I seal this covenant with the precious blood of Jesus, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- This Covenant covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to ten generations and every member of the Holy Ghost fellowship, in Jesus name.
- Ask God to make the Holy Ghost Fellowship a place of signs, wonders and miracles, in Jesus name.
- Pray that God will raise committed workers for the fellowship and keep evil ones away, in Jesus name.
- Let the wrath of God fall upon every enemy of the Holy Ghost Fellowship, in Jesus name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, no divination or enchantment of hell will prosper against us, in Jesus name.
- Let every voice of contention over my destiny be perpetually silenced, in Jesus name.
- No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up in judgment against me is forever silenced, in Jesus name.
- The LORD shall forever renew our strength. We shall run and not be weary. We shall walk and not faint, in Jesus name.
- Throughout this year, we receive the divine cover of Glory for all our assemblies, homes and offices, in Jesus name.
- I use the speaking ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ to silence every voice of false accusations against me, in Jesus name.
- Father, help us to fully appreciate that our enemies are not flesh and blood, in Jesus name.
- Father, grant us the grace to walk in Sweatless Victories all the days of our lives, in Jesus name.
- The Victory at the cross of Calvary is our Victory now and forever, in Jesus name.
- Victory is mine, in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, fill me with Christ till the world would no longer see me but Jesus shining through me, in Jesus name.
- For me, it is henceforth, everything in Jesus and Jesus everything, in Jesus name.
- Precious Holy Spirit, fill me afresh to overflowing, in Jesus name.
- I will keep having fellowship with the precious Holy Spirit, all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
- Thank you dear Heavenly Father for Sweatless Victories, in Jesus name. AMEN!