Whenever we seek the face of God in the place of prayer, we must always have at the back of our mind the fact that we are coming to a thrice holy God. We, therefore, need to come clean; God expects us to come with clean hands and a pure heart. The Bible says, “Who shall ascend unto the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation” (Psa. 24:3-5).
- Lord, today I come to you. I want to ascend, I want to operate in the highest and I ask you to help me. Show me the things that I need to drop. Help me to clean up in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me grace to break away from the things that hinder in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Help me to get it right in the garden of my heart in the name of Jesus Christ, that my prayer be not hindered.
- Roll away every iniquity from my heart. Clean me up. Make me holy. Make me pure. Make me acceptable to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I am ready to break away from every idol, Lord, please help me. Grant me the grace to break away from every idol in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Whoever wants to walk closely with God must start with a purposeful decision. The Bible says in Prov. 25:4, “Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer.” Dross is an unwanted part of the vessel; something that demeans the glory of the vessel. Dross is something that does not allow the vessel to shine. When you take it away, the vessel will shine. God has called us to be vessels of honour fit for his use and as such we need to clean up. It is like dust, you just have to keep on cleaning and removing the dust. All that the dust needs is just a little opening and it finds its way in.
The constant application of the cleansing ministry of the precious blood of Jesus Christ is what we need for cleansing and break away from all the things we need to break away from.
If the Holy Spirit is leading you to drop anything, please, don’t negotiate, just drop it because by clinging to the thing, you end up holding yourself down. Anything that will make you not to operate at the level that the Lord wants you to operate this year, release it right now.
- Lord, please help me to drop anything that is capable of demeaning your image and glory in my life in the powerful name of Jesus.
- I ask you O God in the name of Jesus to envelop me with so much of the fire of your presence; let this fire burn from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Take away every dross. Cleanse me, purify me, sanctify me in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, I yield to your sanctifying work. I ask you to sanctify me to the utmost, cleanse me to the utmost, purify me to the utmost so that I can radiate the glory of God and be a vessel of honour fit for the Master’s use.
- Thank you Holy Spirit. Through you I shall do valiantly. I yield my will to you and I ask you to lead me. I ask you to guide me. I ask you to supernaturally empower me. I ask you to cleanse me inside out. Purify me to the utmost. Have your way in my life. Thank you Holy Ghost, I love you in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…….