- Father, let the fire of your presence be so intense in my life that the enemy cannot withstand. Anywhere I appear in the name of Jesus Christ, let your fire burn. Let your fire purify me, let it consume every dross in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let this fire consume every sickness, evil deposit, evil seed, evil seal, anything that the enemy has tampered with or sown in any area of my life and destroy every yoke. Let this fire dissolve every doubt in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Let your glory fire envelop me and every member of my family and every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International in the name of Jesus.
- Let your glory fire envelop our dreams and dream banks, let it envelop all our dealings and contacts in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let this fire burn all the days of our lives and always keep the wild beasts away in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, thank you because you who keep watch over us neither sleep nor slumber. You are our keeper. The sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night. Preserve us from all evil; preserve our going out and our coming in from this time forth even for ever more in Jesus name.
- Let this fire continue to burn; let it blaze, let it intensify. Lord, intensify the fire of your presence in my life. Let your glory burst forth everywhere I operate. Let your glory fire continue to burn in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I ask you, O God, to make me a vessel of honor fit for your use all the days of my life in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Lev. 10:1-2, “And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not. And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.”
This is a dangerous fire. A lot of people fail to realize that the glory fire of the presence of God is also a judgment fire. You cannot carry the fire and be an ordinary person. When some people confront me and say I am judgmental, I always concur and tell them that indeed, I judge sickness, I also judge demons. That is exactly what Jesus asked me to do. When Jesus sent out his disciples, he gave them power and authority to go out there to heal the sick, cleanse the leper and raise the dead. The power of God makes you unstoppable. It is for action. The world is upside down today because the sons of God are not manifesting enough of the judgment fire. All over the place, there are so many active evil altars that ought not to be active, still speaking, terrorizing and defiling people.
There are different types of fire; there is the strange fire that emanates from evil altars but there is the fire of the Holy Ghost. The battle of the end time is the battle of altars. Before the ark, dagon must bow. Nadab and Abihu offered strange fire and the pure fire of the Lord judged them instantly. This produced reverential fear in the camp. We need this fire.
In Acts 5:1-11, Apostle Peter judged the unrighteousness that was in the camp (the deeds of Ananias and Sapphira his wife) and everyone sat up. According to the Bible, “And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things”. Sometimes, a destructive miracle is necessary to keep the kingdom of darkness where they rightly belong and make them learn some lesson. The battle of the end time is not going to be fought with rubber bullets, it is a serious battle, a power encounter. There must be power encounter so that lesser powers may bow. Desire the fire so that wherever you operate, lesser powers will bow and lesser altars will be taught a lesson in humility.
TO BE CONTINUED……..