PRAYER FOR THE JOURNEY AHEAD 3G – (FIRE ON THE ALTAR)
Facts about the Fire
- Thank you for the oil of victories after victories. Thank you for the oil of comprehensive dominion over sin, self, satan and all his works, wiles, schemes, machinations, manipulations, all his principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world.
- I have comprehensive dominion over sickness, disease, death and over hell.
- I have comprehensive dominion over any virus, demonic power, high inflation levels, poverty, scarcity, and lack. I have comprehensive dominion over failure, disappointment, stagnation, depression, repression, suppression, affliction, obstacles, and hindrances.
- I have comprehensive dominion everywhere I go in Jesus’ name.
Remember that the fire on the altar must never go down; it must never be put out or allowed to go down. You must keep the fire burning. Anywhere there is a bonfire, there will be ashes. Ashes are evidences of the fire. The scepter of the wicked over your family is hereby broken, it shall never be reconfigured in Jesus name.
5. The fire of the presence of God magnifies influence. Mark 1:23-28, “And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? Art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? For with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him. And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee”. The power of God in your life can no longer be hidden. The glories of God in your life can never be hidden. You shall have testimonies after testimonies. Your evangelism is going to be sweet because you are going to lead people who see the goodness of God in your life to Christ. It is time to demonstrate the power of his presence and the presence of his power that we carry in the name of Jesus Christ. The tantrums of Ismael can never stop Isaac from possessing his inheritance in the mighty name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED…….