6. Mountain of prey.
Nahum 3:1, “Woe to the bloody city! It is full of lies and robbery, the prey departeth not; the noise of whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots.” The city is full of hunters. Sadly, the Church has started raising lions and eagles; where then will the deliverance come from? It is a distortion. The predators are busy preying on the ignorant. The economic style of many African nations is terrible; there is serious weaponization of poverty. Ezek. 39:4, “Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured”.
- Every mountain of prey operating in this nation, dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I raise the blood of Jesus Christ against any power that is set to prey upon me. My blood is not for demons, my flesh is not for satan in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, let not the foot of pride come against me, neither let the hand of the wicked remove me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Make me and every member of my family unreachable, untouchable and indestructible by the powers of darkness. Make every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International unreachable, untouchable and indestructible by the powers of darkness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every instrument of bewitchment, any mountain of prey operating against the purpose of God in my life, wherever you are, perish from under this heaven and earth; dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, make me and every member of my family too hot for the enemy to behold or touch. Make our homes too hot for the enemy to encroach.
- Lord, plead our cause with them that strive with us; fight against them that fight against us in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant that none of us shall be exploited; we shall do exploits in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you blessed Lord in Jesus’ name.
- There is an anointing that converts mountain of prey to mountain of praise. Lord, transform every mountain of prey in this nation to mountain of praise in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Mountain of Revelation.
We should strive to climb this mountain this year in order to receive divine signals. As intercessors, we are supposed to be people of the tower. We are meant to operate from the tower. Intercessors should stand on the watch post which is your duty post from where you pick the enemy signal and deal with them even before they approach. That is part of our strategic positioning. May the Lord position us strategically this year on the mountain of revelation in Jesus name. May the revelational knowledge flow into us mightily more than ever before in the mighty name of Jesus. It takes revelation to bring revolution. Ezek. 40:2-4, “In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south. And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate. And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thine heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for to the intent that I might shew them unto thee art thou brought hither: declare all that thou seest to the house of Israel.” If you are still searching for someone to ‘see’ for you, then you need to grow to the level where even while inside your room, the Lord will play a vision before you. Desire to experience this now more than ever before. You don’t need anyone to ‘see’ for you. You can stay in your home and God will open your eyes and show you things that will blow your mind. May we experience this, may we operate from the mountain of revelation this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, open my eyes to behold wondrous things from on high. Open my eyes O God. Grant me wisdom, grant me revelational knowledge of you. Help me O God to know what to do. Open my eyes and show me things you want me to know in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- Help my spiritual sensitivity and grant me grace to operate in the highest. May I never miss your mark again. Help me to see clearly in the realm of the spirit in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED…….