PROPHETIC CLOSING OF THE FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME B
- God will increase us more and more, we and our children. Our eyes shall see the goodness of the Lord in this land of the living. We shall see and will enter and take possession of our possession. In you, we live and move and have our being. We shall experience the fullness of your blessings that make rich and do not add any sorrow, no sorrow shall be shall be associated with us. No evil shall come near us; no harm shall come near our dwelling in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, we thank you. As far as the east is separated from the west, the blood of Jesus Christ, your eternal Son, separates us from anything evil whatsoever.
- Let the thunder of your voice silence every voice of evil invocation and neutralize every agenda of hell. Thank you, blessed Lord. We give you praise and honour. We appreciate and praise your name in Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen.
Don’t ever stop shouting hallelujah this year. The shouting side is the winning side. The shout of them that make merry shall never cease in our tabernacles this year. We are highly favored and we are blessed beyond curse in Jesus name.
Psa. 76:1-3, “God’s reputation is very great in Judah; and in Israel. His home is in Jerusalem. He lives upon Mount Zion. There he breaks the weapons of our enemies”. One of the things that characterize the presence of God as typified by the anointing is constant victory. Wherever the battle is fought, it shall be victory all through. There is an anointing that flows from Judah. There is an anointing we contract through Christ the Lion of the tribe of Judah, called the Conqueror’s Anointing.
The presence of God will make you unbeatable this year. The glory of his presence will make you win in every battle regardless of where it is fought; whether in the day or in the night, in the garden of the heart, in the garden of the home, in the field of your endeavor, in the wilderness of life, in the desert, wherever the battle is fought, the presence of God, the fresh oil of his presence, makes you unbeatable, unreachable, untouchable and indestructible by the powers of darkness.
Make This Confession:
- I am unreachable, untouchable, and indestructible by the powers of darkness because of the power of the presence of God in my life. I have been anointed with fresh oil; my eye shall see my desire and my ears shall hear my desire concerning those that rise against me in Jesus name.
- God’s reputation is going to be mighty in this ministry this year in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. The presence of God will make you irresistible. Your evangelism will be sweet. Anyone who comes in contact with you will contact the oil, the oil will rub off on them.
- You are no longer to be tolerated, you will be celebrated in the name of Jesus. Those who wrote you off will consult you this year in the name of Jesus. The power of God will cause you to be celebrated. You will smell fine.
- Anointing will announce you and attract your divine hand lifters; it will attract goodness and blessings. Your kingdom hand lifters will no longer elude you; they will come from the east, west, north and south, the glory shall be the Lord’s.
- The Lord shall perfect that which concerns you. You will sing unto the Lord a great song of victory in the mighty name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED……..