DAGON MUST FALL 2E
SEVEN THINGS THAT DAGON REPRESENTS
4. Dagon represents disobedience and rebellion.
It takes a disobedient heart to serve another god. It is not just perversion but rebellion. God said, you must not have another god except him. He is a jealous God. Worshiping another god is an affront to the word of God. It represents disobedience to the injunctions of God. Disobedience produces curse. Wherever you find the worship of other gods, there is always a curse. The greatest problem of most African countries is not corruption but idolatry, the perversion of worship. We must change our attitude towards simple instructions because if we find it difficult to obey simple instructions, how can we obey the word of God? It is the instructions you obey that determine the future you create. God cannot lead you beyond your level of obedience. The Bible says if you are willing and obedient you will eat the good of the land (Isa. 1:19). To be willing means to be submissive. Today, we have unwilling and disobedient Christians who are claiming the good of the land. If you are not complete in obedience, there are some levels of divine interventions that you can never experience. You need to align your will with the will of God and be obedient if you want to eat the good of the land. The key of obedience unlocks every blessing; all the blessings of God are predicated on your complete obedience not partial obedience.
- Lord, this year, I want to be complete in obedience. Help me to be complete and prompt in obedience in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I renounce dagon and what it represents and I command it to be utterly destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Whatever the enemy is using to prolong any matter in my life, Father in the name of Jesus Christ, let it be utterly dismantled today.
- Do not allow me, Lord, to be an enemy of my own progress. Help me to be willing, help me to be obedient so that I may enjoy the good of the land in Jesus’ mighty name I pray.
5. Dagon represents deception.
Think about the psychology of an idolater. How can an entire nation be worshipping something they made? God created man and the same man goes ahead to create a god that he must worship! The book of Isaiah describes this vividly. Why does idolatry appeal so much to man? Within the little period that Moses went to commune with God on Mount Sinai, the children of Israel requested for a god to worship from Aaron. Aaron collected gold from them and made them a god. Think about the kind of heart that is in a person who has been completely deceived. Some cannot move out of their homes without carrying their gods along with them in their pocket.
- Lord, anything the devil is using to deceive me, today, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, let it cease to operate.
- I plead the blood of Jesus against you spirit of deception and I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. In Jesus’ name, I bind you. In Jesus’ name, I cast you into the abyss. In Jesus’ name, I destroy your works and terminate your operation.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I declare my total liberation from deception. I cannot be deceived in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..