There are many things God cannot do. The theology of “what God cannot do, does not exist” is very shallow and that is why a lot of people get into spiritual acrobatics with no results. We are not part of it. If you mean business with God he will mean business with you. The only people God rewards are those who diligently seek him, not just the seekers. You are a diligent seeker. Every thirsty heart shall be satisfied with the river of life in the name of Jesus. One of the things we must learn to do whenever we come into the presence of God is to empty ourselves.
The first thing you must empty yourself of is self. God cannot bless anyone who is full of self. A lot of people are carrying too much of it. Self seekers are great losers.
- I empty myself of every pride. I empty myself of every impurity in my life. I empty myself of every trace of dishonesty. I empty myself of every lie I have every told. I empty myself of strife, resentment, envy, jealousy, and idolatry. I throw down every idol in the garden of my heart. I dethrone self and I enthrone God in the name of Jesus.
- Father, have mercy on me. Look into my life, anything you find in me that makes you sad, please take it away. Wash me, cleanse me, purge me, purify me, sanctify me with the precious blood of your dear Son Jesus Christ. Grant that my spiritual effort be not wasted.
- Lord, I have set my face to seek you this period of prayer and fasting of operation 1818. Lord, keep my world in perfect peace and let my heaven be open. Grant me grace to remain connected 24/7.
- Lord, help my spiritual sensitivity. Give me the right spirit to be humble and obedient one hundred percent obedience to the leading and promptings of the precious Holy Spirit that I may walk with you in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, show me the blueprint that you have for my destiny and help me to fulfil it.
- May I not be distracted. Help me not to be deceived or deluded. Grant me grace to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose be fulfilled in every facet of my life.
- Help me O God. You know my strength, you know my weaknesses. I have never walked this path before that is why I depend on you. Lord, I rely on you and on your finished work on mount Calvary. It is through you that I shall do valiantly.
- Help me, O God, where I need help, strengthen me where I am weak. Show me your glory in the name of Jesus.
- Be my guide through this journey. You are the way, reveal yourself to me.
- Lord, I ask for heavenly encounters. I ask for Jesus encounters. I ask for Holy Ghost encounters. Make heaven more real to me, O God, than any earthly thing can ever be. Let your name be magnified.
- Thank you ancient of days. I put my hand in your hand, I ask you to fill me with your spirit. Make it impossible for me to miss your mark in holiness, righteousness and in your wisdom.
- ‘Empower me supernaturally to flee from every appearance of evil, to fulfil your purpose and to celebrate you. Thank you blessed Lord, I depend on you, in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED…….