2022/2023 OPERATION 18-18 – (CHRIST HAS LIBERATED US VI)
Things that we are completely liberated from because of the finished work of Christ on the cross: –
4. Loneliness and rejection.
“Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him”,
“When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.”Psa. 27:10
“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”Heb. 13:5-6
When people are lonely, they feel that the whole world does not understand them. It goes with rejection. Jesus laid down his life for us and we are accepted in the beloved. There is a spirit called the spirit of rejection; a very bad and wicked spirit. It isolates people in order to finish them up. God did not make us to be loners and that is why he said it is not good for man to be alone. Whatever God says is not good cannot be good. Loneliness is ravaging the world today. The world can be very dry. I sometimes ponder how unbelievers survive. That is one of the reasons why they take stuff. Some people cannot stay alone in their homes in the evenings, they must go to pubs and beer parlors where they cannot even drink alone, they must have people drink with them. There is something about community. May God locate us in godly communities where his purpose will thrive in our lives in the mighty name of Jesus. Loneliness is one of the things that lead to depression. When people are depressed, they withdraw and before long, they hear wrong voices from the pit of hell and soon they start to believe the lies of the devil. This is very serious because whatever controls the mind controls the man.
- Lift the banner of the Lord against the spirit of depression and loneliness. Plead the blood of Jesus against depression and loneliness.
- I plead the blood of Jesus against you spirit of depression, I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. In the name of Jesus, I bind you and cast you into the bottomless pit. I destroy your works and terminate your operation. I silence your voice.
- Let the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth avail for me. Let the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth speak better things.
- I use the blood of Jesus to wipe out every programme of hell and anything that is speaking contrary to the will of God for my life in the name of Jesus. I will not hear the voice of the stranger. I will walk with God in the name of Jesus.
- The word of God shall be my guide and direction finder in life in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I am accepted in the beloved, therefore, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..