Things that we are completely liberated from because of the finished work of Christ on the cross: –
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.John 14:1
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in theeIsa. 26:3
The devil loves to stir things up because in an atmosphere of confusion, people can’t take the right decision. Decision determines everything. The Bible is a book of decisions. Decision determine destiny, decisions determine destination, decisions define everything. When people are confused, they take wrong decisions which they later regret, so the devil uses it as a tool. The devil uses confusion to manipulate people away from the purpose of God. When people are confused they can even lose sleep. It is not of God, it is the work of the devil and every work of the devil must come to an end in your life in the mighty name of Jesus. Where there is confusion, there is no unity. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of peace. That is one of the ways to know that God is leading you. He leads us beside the still water through the still small voice. God speaks peace to his people, he is not the author of confusion. Today, a lot of people are in the wrong profession and they keep wondering why they are not prospering. There is confusion everywhere – in families, in marriages, between couples, amongst siblings, there is confusion of tongues so two can no longer chase ten thousand.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against any spirit that the devil has used to bring confusion in any area of my life. I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.
- Through the power of the blood of Jesus and through the finished work of Jesus Christ, I decree total liberation in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I enthrone the Holy Spirit to be my guide. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want of his leading. I shall not be confused. I shall not be confounded. The power of God shall empower me and insulate me from every form of confusion in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not put the wrong foot forward. I shall not make any wrong decision going forward in the mighty name of Jesus.
- The Lord shall guide me through the skillfulness of his hand till I become all he wants me to be and accomplish all he wants me to accomplish in Jesus’ name.
- I am comprehensively liberated from the spirit of confusion through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ in Jesus’ mighty name I pray.
TO BE CONTINUED……..