2022/2023 OPERATION 18-18 – (DEALING WITH EVIL SEALS OF LIMITATION 1E)
Repent identificationally of the sin of idolatry using Jer. 14:20-22.
“We acknowledge, O LORD, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers: for we have sinned against thee. Do not abhor us, for thy name’s sake, do not disgrace the throne of thy glory: remember, break not thy covenant with us. Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? art not thou he, O LORD our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast made all these things.”Jer. 14:20-22
Idolatry blocks the heavens.
- Lord, I repent of any form of idolatry in the name of Jesus. Have mercy upon us. Our fathers worshipped other gods and we ourselves have not fared better. We have substituted our love for you in our hearts with the pursuit this of other things. We have placed other things side by side you in our hearts. We have placed other things above you in our hearts. Lord, please have mercy and forgive us.
- We acknowledge that we and our fathers have missed your mark, have mercy O God; do not hold it against us. In your mercy forgive every trace of idolatry in our lives. We repent of the wicked sin of idolatry in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we dethrone every idol, we overthrow every idol in the garden of our hearts and we enthrone you. You alone are worthy of all our praise and worship. You alone are worthy of our love and affection. Thank you blessed Lord. We depend on you. Through you, we shall do valiantly in Jesus’ name.
Use Psa. 93:1 to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ. Enthrone the Lord in your life and allow him to reign. Hand over your destiny to him. Let the Lord be your guide, let him be the Lord indeed. Hand over the terrain to him. Let him be the leader. If he is not the lord in all, he is not the lord at all. Never forget this.
- Lord, I enthrone you the Lord of all. Every second, every moment, every minute, every hour, every day, every facet of my life, I enthrone you. Lord, I yield my will to your will, I ask you to lead me. I ask you to be my shepherd. Shepherd me to greatness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Work it all out for me. Show me the way. Guide me through the skillfulness of your hand to my allotted inheritance in you, till I become all you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me grace to continue to walk with you. Where you are is where I want to be. Help me O God. You have gone to prepare a place for me, prepare me for that place in the name of Jesus. Thank you ancient of days, in Jesus’ name.
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us”.1 John 1:7-10
The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin. Appropriate the cleansing ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ in the garden of your heart.
John 14:14, “If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.” Meditate on this scripture. Your faith must be strong in the Lord for you to get the answers speedily. Your prayers can get answered at the speed of thought. Your waiting on the Lord will not be in vain. No more futile efforts in the name of Jesus.
One of the things that Jesus crucified on the cross was barrenness – this is not limited to not having children. It is multidimensional in nature. It may be financial, it could be relational, it could be efforts that are aborted. These are some of the symptoms of the curse of idolatry.
TO BE CONTINUED………